As the holiday season goes off, Apple kicks off the new beta builds to developers for testing purposes. Today, Apple releases second beta of watchOS 9.3. The incremental beta goes live one month after the announcement of first beta.
Apple plants the new beta on the compatible devices with 20S5637h build number. The latest incremental beta weighs 284MB in size, relatively bigger than the first beta. If you are a developer, then you can easily update your Apple Watch to the second beta. watchOS 9.3 is available for Apple Watch Series 4 and later models.
As always, Apple didn’t mention anything in the release notes of the new update. So, we are not aware of new changes at the moment. But the upgrade has all features available on the previously released watchOS 9.2 such as support for advanced race route workouts, optimizations to the crash detection feature, a better kickboxing algorithm, and more.
Alongside the watchOS 9.3 second beta, Apple kicks off new incremental beta builds for other platforms. The list includes second beta of iOS 16.3, iPadOS 16.3, tvOS 16.3, and macOS 13.2.
watchOS 9.3 beta 2 update
If your iPhone is running on the latest iOS 16.3 beta 2, then you can easily update your Apple Watch to the new watchOS 9.3 beta 2, all you need to do is, install the beta profile on your device and then update it over the air. Here’s how you can update your watch to the beta.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 9.3 beta 2 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 9.3 beta 2 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged at least 50% and connected to a WiFi network. After installing the beta profile, open the Apple Watch app on your phone, head over to General > Software Update > Download and Install, then install the new software.
Now the watchOS 9.3 beta 2 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
- Samsung officially reveals Galaxy Unpacked 2023 event date
- Apple to expand Dynamic Island to all iPhone 15 models
- How to Mirror Apple Watch to iPhone on iOS 16
- watchOS 9.2 Is Out Now! Here’s Everything New for Apple Watch
- 20 Best Minimalist Wallpapers for iPhone and Android – YMWC 11
- Download the latest iPad Pro M2 Wallpapers (2022)