The testing of the upcoming watchOS 8 reaches the final stage, the public build is expected to come with the Apple Watch 7, which is going to be launched with the iPhone 13 lineup. Today, the company seeds the seventh beta build of watchOS 8 to the developers. With every release, the upcoming watchOS 8 is getting smoother and more stable. The latest bring also bring improvements along with a few fixes. In this article, we’re going to tell you about watchOS 8 Beta 7 update.
Apple plants the latest beta build on Apple Watch with 19R5340a build number and weighs only 170MB in size for downloading. For a few users with different Apple Watch model, it measures approx. 180MB or so. It weighs too small while comparing to the previous update, so you can download it easily. As usual, this build is also limited to Apple Watch Series 3 and newer models. And developers can freely sideload this beta patch on their Apple Watch.
In terms of changes, then Apple addresses the Focus mode issue, yes, users can now able to switch to Focus except DND using Siri. In case your Apple Watch keeps disconnecting from your iPhone, then there’s a workaround, all you need to do is, restart your iPhone. Apart from that, we can expect stability improvements.
Although you can also use the essential features of watchOS 8 – the New Watch faces, Sleep tracking app, new Photos app, a Mindfulness app, and other features. The fifth beta build bring a new Weather app icon. You can access all these features and changes after upgrading your Apple Watch to beta 7. Here’s how you can update your Apple Watch to watchOS 8 beta 7 update.
watchOS 8 Dev Beta 7 Update
If you want to get access of the watchOS 8’s latest beta, then make sure that your iPhone or iPad is running on the latest dev beta (iOS 15 beta 7 / iPadOS 15 beta 7). If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8 beta 7 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8 beta 7 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8 Beta 7 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8 developer beta 7 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Leak Dump of Apple Watch 7
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: