Just a few days ago, Apple kicked off the stable builds of iOS 15.2, iPadOS 15.2, watchOS 8.3, and more. And now the company has started testing the next version of watchOS – watchOS 8.4. Yes, the first beta goes live for developers. Of course, the update will bring new features to the Apple Watch; which are yet to be disclosed. Here you can check everything about watchOS 8.4 beta update.
Apple plants the latest watchOS beta on the Apple Watch with the 19S5525f build number and measures around 193MB in size for downloading. It is a small upgrade; users can quickly update the Apple Watch to the newer software version. And if you’re a developer then you can freely upgrade your Watch to the latest beta. The update is available to all Apple Watch models compatible with watchOS 8 update.
As always, Apple does not mention any changes in the beta build release notes, but we can expect it comes with bugs fixes and enhancements. You can still use the features from watchOS 8.3 – Apple Music Voice Plan using Siri, App Privacy Report, and other features. Now let’s move to how you can upgrade your Apple Watch to watchOS 8.4 first beta update.
watchOS 8.4 Beta 1 Update
The latest beta build of watchOS is limited to Apple Watch users running on the latest version of iOS. If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch. Here are the steps.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8.4 beta 1 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8.4 beta 1 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8.4 Beta 1 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8.4 developer beta 1 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download Google Pixel 6 Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: