Today, Apple seeds the fourth beta of watchOS 8.3 to developers. The latest beta comes after two weeks of the third beta build. Aside from the watchOS 8.3 beta 4, Apple also pushed iOS 15.2 beta 4, iPadOS 15.2 beta 4, and tvOS 15.2 beta 4. The newest patch is seeding with improvements and fixes on the Apple Watch. Read along to know more about the watchOS 8.3 beta 4 update.
Apple sows the new update beta build with the 19S5050c firmware version, this time it weighs only 168MB (which may vary as per the watch model) in size for downloading, which you can quickly download on your Apple Watch. As always, the update is freely available for the developers. If you own Apple Watch 3 or a newer model then you can upgrade your Watch to the watchOS 8.3 fourth beta.
Moving to the changes, then apart from the bugs fixes there’s no new entry in the changelog of the latest beta build. You can also use the features of the recently released watchOS 8.1, then it brings Fall Detection, COVID-19 vaccination card support, SharePlay Fitness+ Group Workouts, assistive touch, GIF support, and a few more features. You can also use these features after upgrading to the newest watchOS 8.3 fourth beta.
watchOS 8.3 beta 4 update
The latest beta build of watchOS is limited to Apple Watch users running on the latest version of iOS – iOS 15.2 beta 4. If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch. Here are the steps.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8.3 beta 4 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8.3 beta 4 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8.3 Beta 4 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8.3 developer beta 4 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S22 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: