Just a few moments ago, Apple announced the next-generation watchOS alongside the iOS 14 at its annual WWDC event. The newer iteration of watchOS is dubbed as watchOS 7. Apple watchOS 7 is coming to all compatible Apple Watches. One of the main headlines of the newer watchOS is the blood oxygen level sport. Other than that, the newer OS comes with a bunch of new watchfaces. And the company has released the first beta build of watchOS 7 (update) for all compatible devices. Here you can download watchOS 7 Beta for your Apple Watch without developer account.
watchOS 7 Update – Details
Apple kicks off its newest watchOS 7 update. As for now, the newest update is in the beta phase but still, you can get a taste of its features. Before heading over into the details of the first beta build, here are some major highlights of the newer watchOS 7. The Apple WatchOS 7 pops up the Apple Watch devices with features like Blood Oxygen Level detection, Chronograph Pro Face, Face Sharing, Cycling Directions, Wind Down mode, Handwashing, Language Translation, and more.
Talking about the compatibility, then the watchOS 7 will be available for Apple Watch Series 3 or later. And the public beta of watchOS 7 will be available from next month. Sideloading first beta builds of iOS and watchOS may harm your device, as a large number of bugs are available in the initial developer preview software builds. Now, let’s check how you can install watchOS 7 beta on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
Download watchOS 7 Beta for Free
You can easily grab the watchOS 7 beta if your iPhone is running on iOS 14. As usual, you need to create a profile on your iPhone or iPad. Before diving into the process, make sure that your iPhone is running on the iOS 14 developer beta. Here are the steps.
How to Install watchOS 7 Beta Profile
- Connect your iPhone and Watch to the Wall Charger.
- Now connect your devices with Wi-Fi network.
- Then, Download watchOS 7 Beta profile on your iPhone.
- You can authorize it under Settings > General > Profiles.
- Once done, restart your iPhone.
All done? Now, you can easily sideload the watchOS 7 Beta Update on your Apple Watch from the Apple Watch app.
How to Install watchOS 7 Beta Update from iPhone
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
All done? The update will download and transfer on your device. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. After rebooting, you can start using the latest watchOS 7 beta build on your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download iPhone SE 2020 Wallpapers & iOS 14 Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave your comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends on your favorite social media platform.
More Related Articles: