Apple has announced the new watchOS 7 for Apple Watches alongside the iOS 14. The new update packs a slew number of useful features. One of the biggest highlights of the WWDC 2020 event is that Apple will bring the public beta of watchOS to Apple Watch. Apple watchOS 7 is coming to all compatible Apple Watches. Apple watchOS 7 bumps up with new Face Sharing feature and Wind Down mode. And if you want to get access to the watchOS 7 beta then Here’s how to Download watchOS 7 Beta Profile with installation instructions.
Before heading over to the installation section, here you can check the features of watchOS 7. The watchOS 7 comes with features like Blood Oxygen Level detection, Chronograph Pro Face, Face Sharing, Cycling Directions, Wind Down mode, Handwashing, Language Translation, and more. Wind Down mode allows you to customize the pre-bedtime routines from your Apple Watch or iPhone. It also has a Sleep mode, which will enable DND mode and darken the screen overnight.
watchOS 7 also comes with Handwashing feature, this feature will automatically get enabled during handwashing time, It will start a 20-second timer. The next feature is Face Sharing – It allows you sharing the Watch Faces with friends and family. Apart from this, watchOS 7 gets Chronograph Pro, Language Translations, Cycling Directions, Shortcuts, and system improvements. Talking about the availability, then the watchOS 7 is available for the following Apple Watch devices:
- Apple Watch Series 3
- Apple Watch Series 4
- Apple Watch Series 5
- And the upcoming Apple Watch Series 6
Download watchOS 7 Beta Profile
If you’re a developer then you can easily update your Apple Watch to the new watchOS 7. As usual, you need to create a profile on your iPhone or iPad. Before diving into the process, make sure that your iPhone is running on the iOS 14 developer beta. Here are the steps. Sideloading first beta builds of iOS and watchOS may harm your device, as a large number of bugs are available in the initial developer preview software builds. Before downloading the watchOS 7 Beta Profile, check the prerequisites.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- watchOS 7 beta certificate (you can get if from developer.apple.com and create a new profile on your iPhone)
- If you’re not a developer, then, you can follow this guide.
How to Install watchOS 7 Developer Beta 1 (Profile)
- Log into the Apple Developers website on your iPhone paired with the watch.
- Now tap on Discover > watchOS > Download.
- Enter your login credentials, if prompted.
- Under watchOS 7 Beta, tap on Install Profile.
- Tap on allow to give permission.
- Then, tap on install.
- Enter your passcode on your iPhone, if prompted.
- Then, again tap on install.
- Once done, tap on restart.
All done? Now, you can easily sideload the watchOS 7 Beta Update on your Apple Watch from the Apple Watch app.
How to Install watchOS 7 Beta Update from iPhone
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
All done? The update will download and transfer on your device. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. After rebooting, you can start using the latest watchOS 7 first developer build on your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download iOS 14 Wallpapers & macOS Big Sur Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave your comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends on your favorite social media platform.
More Related Articles: