Last month, Apple started testing of watchOS 7.6 beta on the Apple Watch. Now the company seeds the second beta build of its next incremental update. Yes, the watchOS 7.6 is going to be the next major incremental update before arriving the watchOS 8. We can expect that the second beta patch brings some improvements and fixes to the Apple Watch. Here you can check details of watchOS 7.6 Beta 2 Update.
Apple plants the new update on Apple Watch with 18U5533b build number which measures approx. 150MB of size for downloading. As usual, Apple didn’t share details about changes come with this patch. But we can expect that, the watchOS 7.6 second beta update will bag bugs fixes and system enhancements. The update is available for the Apple Watch Series 3 or later models.
If you’re a developer then it is freely available to you for sideloading it on your Apple Watch. And if you want to update your Apple Watch to the latest software, then you can follow the below steps to manually sideload the watchOS 7.6 beta 2 update.
Before moving to the next section, here you can check the details of upcoming watchOS 8, its feature, compatibility, and more.
watchOS 7.6 Beta 2 Update
If your iPhone or iPad is running on second beta build of iOS 14.7 or iPadOS 14.7, then you can easily sideload the update on your Watch.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.6 beta 2 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.6 beta 2 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
How to install watchOS 7.6 Developer Beta 2 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.6 developer beta 2 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – iOS 15 Expected Features, Release Date, and Supported Devices
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: