Just a few days ago, Apple seeded the watchOS 7.3 to the public with a slew of new features and improvements. And today, the company has kicked-off the new watchOS 7.4 beta build for developers along with the iOS 14.5. Like previous updates, the watchOS 7.4 is also seeding with new features and bug fixes. The new watchOS version is available on Apple Watch Series 3 or newer. Here’s everything you need to know about watchOS 7.4 Beta Update.
Apple’s latest watchOS 7.4 boasts 18T5144k build number and weighs over 500MB of size for downloading. And the best thing about the new patch is, you can freely download and sideload on your Apple Watch and get access of the newer software. This release pack all the features of watchOS 7.3 along with a few new features as well. If you’re a developer, then you can freely upgrade your Apple Watch to the newer build.
Talking about the changes, then one of the biggest highlights of the watchOS 7.4 is, you can use your Apple Watch to unlock your iPhone while wearing the mask. Other than that, it bags a flurry of improvements and bug fixes. Although, there’s also a known bug in the first beta build of watchOS 7.4 – Saved podcast episodes might not appear or download in the watchOS 7.4 Beta 1 Update.
If you want to update your Apple Watch to the latest build, below you can check the steps to sideload the new watchOS 7.4 beta 1.
Download watchOS 7.4 Beta Profile
Before sideloading the watchOS 7.4 beta 1 to your Apple Watch, make sure to sideload the iOS 14.5 or iPadOS 14.5 on your iPhone or iPad.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.4 beta available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.4 beta profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.5.
How to install watchOS 7.4 Developer Beta 1 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.4 developer beta update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download iPhone 12 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: