Two days ago, Apple kicked-off one of the biggest updates for the Apple Watch, in the form of watchOS 7.2 update with support of Apple Fitness+, new cardio fitness notifications, ECG updates, and more. Now the company has pushed the first developer beta of watchOS 7.3 for testing purposes. If you’re a developer, then you can easily sideload the new watchOS 7.3 beta 1 update on your Apply Watch. Here’s everything you need to know about watchOS 7.3 beta update.
The first beta patch of watchOS 7.3 is sowing with 18S5780d build number with a download size of 164MB. As always, the update is available for the Apple Watch Series 3 or later models. Obviously, you can freely download the first developer beta on your Watch. The update bags all the features of recently released watchOS 7.2 along with a number of improvements.
Although, the company has not shared much details about the newer beta build. But the first beta patch of watchOS 7.3 bundles a list of bug fixes and improvements to the overall user experience. You can also access the features the like Fitness+, cardio fitness notifications, ECG updates, and more in this build. So, if you want to update your Apple Watch to the latest build, below you can check the steps to sideload the new watchOS 7.3 beta 1.
Before taking any more time, let’s dive right into the process, How to Update Apple Watch to the first developer beta of watchOS 7.3.
Download watchOS 7.3 Beta Profile
If you want to update your Watch, then make sure that your iPhone is running on the iOS 14.4 Beta 1 update.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.3 beta available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.3 beta profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
How to Install watchOS 7.3 Developer Beta 1 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.3 developer beta update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download iPhone 12 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: