The holiday season is gone, and it’s a time for a new update. Today, Apple has finally kicked-off a new update for the Apple Watch, in the form of watchOS 7.3 beta 2. It’s an incremental update to the last month’s watchOS 7.3 beta. The newer build is seeding with bug fixes, new features, and improvements. Obviously, it’s available to download freely for the developers. Here’s everything you need to know about watchOS 7.3 Beta 2 Update.
The second beta of watchOS 7.3 beta 2 is sowing with 18S5793d build number and weighs around 155MB of download size. If you’re a tester then you can easily download the latest beta on your Apple Watch by following the steps, we attached in the next section. If you own Apple Watch Series 3 or newer then you can update your watch to the latest watchOS 7.3 beta 2 update.
In terms of changes, Apple didn’t share the detailed changelog, but the Apple Watch Settings get a new option slated as “Time to Walk”, hopefully, the Apple Watch will soon get a new walking guide workout shortcut. Aside from the new features you can also use the Fitness+, cardio fitness notifications, ECG, and other features comes with the watchOS 7.2.
Before taking any more time, let’s dive right into the process, How to Update Apple Watch to the second developer beta of watchOS 7.3.
Download watchOS 7.3 Beta 2 Update Profile
Before downloading the watchOS 7.3 Beta 2 Profile, make sure to update your iPhone to the latest iOS 14.4 Beta 2 Update.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.3 beta 2 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.3 beta 2 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.4 beta 2.
How to Install watchOS 7.3 Developer Beta 2 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.3 developer beta 2 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S21 Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: