Apple has just released a big update for Apple Watch, the newer one is labeled as watchOS 7.2. It is a first developer beta that brings a lot of bug fixes and improvements. If you’re a developer then you can easily sideload the watchOS 7.2 update on your Apple Watch. Here’s everything you need to know about watchOS 7.2 Beta Update.
The first beta of watchOS 7.2 is sowing with 18S5545f software version and measures only 266MB of download size. Obviously, the newer update is available for the users using Apple Watch series 3 or later models. And the best thing about the new patch is, you can freely download and sideload on your Apple Watch and get access of the newer software.
watchOS 7.2 pops up the Apple Watch, with bugs fixes and improvements release notes. Apple does not mention the details of bug fixes and improvements, but most likely, it will enhance the overall experience on the Apple Watch. So, if you want to update your Apple Watch to the latest build, below you can check the steps to sideload the new watchOS 7.2 beta 1.
Before taking any more time, let’s dive right into the process, How to Update Apple Watch to the first developer beta of watchOS 7.2.
Download watchOS 7.2 Beta Profile
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.2 beta available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.2 beta profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
How to Install watchOS 7.2 Developer Beta 1 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.2 developer beta update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download iPhone 12 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: