In February 2020, Apple started testing watchOS 6.2 as a beta update. Now the company released the watchOS 6.2.1 update to the public. The update is available for all watchOS 6 supported devices. This release fixed the FaceTime Audio calls issue with iOS 9.3.6 or later and macOS El Capitan 10.11.6 or earlier. So, if you’re facing this issue on your Apple Watch, then you can update your Apple Watch to watchOS 6.2.1 and solve this issue. Here’s the step by step guide by which you can easily install and update your Apple Watch to watchOS 6.2.1.
Earlier this week, the company has pushed iOS 13.4.1 for iPhone and iPadOS 13.4.1 for iPads. This release doesn’t affect your Watch battery, while the update fixes a known FaceTime bug. You can update your watch to the latest update if you want to taste new features. This is a stable release of the update, which means you can update your watch without worrying about new bugs.
Talking about the features, then the watchOS 6.2.1 comes with bug fixes and also includes all the features of watchOS 6.2 – in-app purchases, ECG app, irregular heart rhythm notifications, and a few more. watchOS 6.2.1 update is weeding with 17T530 build number and weighs around 47MB in size. Before downloading the update, here’s a full changelog, that you can check before updating the Apple Watch.
watchOS 6.2.1 Update – Changelog
- Fixes an issue where devices running watchOS 6.2 could not participate in FaceTime audio calls with devices running iOS 9.3.6 and earlier or OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 and earlier
Some features may not be available for all regions or on all Apple devices. For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/HT201222
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
Download watchOS 6.2.1 for Apple Watch
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 6.2.1 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. After rebooting, you can start using the latest watchOS 6.2.1 on your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download Best Gradient Wallpapers for iPad
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: