Vivo is working on pushing Funtouch OS 12 update to the eligible models since November last year. A big list of V-series and X-series phones already received the new update. Now the company moves its focus to the Y-series phones. Vivo has started rolling out the Android 12 based Funtouch OS 12 update to the Vivo Y20G. The latest update comes with a bunch of new features, enhancements, and fixes. Here you can check everything about Vivo Y20G Android 12 update.
Before moving ahead, the Vivo Y20G was announced earlier this year with Android 11 based Funtouch OS 11. Now its a time for the first major OS upgrade, Vivo pushes the new update with PD2066F_EX_A_6.70.20 software version to the Y20G, weighing approx. 3.28GB of download size. It requires a huge amount of data for downloading the major upgrade. The update is already available to select Vivo Y20G users. It is rolling in a staged manner, will be available to everyone within the next few days.
Moving to the features then, Funtouch OS 12 update on Vivo Y20G is seeding with features like new widgets, nano music player, stickers, small windows, visual design with rounder corners across the system, and more. Apart from that, you can also expect updated monthly security patch and system-wide improvements. Here’s the complete changelog coming with the new update.
- Home Screen
- Added the feature in which size and rounded corner settings can be adjusted for home screen icons
- Added the Safety & emergency feature to better handle unexpected situations
- Added Extra dim mode to provide a more comfortable visual experience in extremely dark environments.
- Added the feature in which connected WiFi networks can be shared through Nearby Sharing
- Security & Privacy
- Added the feature in which an approximate location is given to apps. Apps will only get an approximate location instead of a precise one
- Added the feature in which reminders will be sent if apps use the microphone and camera. You will know if any apps are using microphone or camera through the Microphone or Camera icon displayed on the status bar
- Added Privacy to Settings. You can see how apps have accessed Location, Camera, and Microphone for the past 24 hours and directly manage app permissions.
Before moving ahead, just want to mention that it is not a stable build, you may encounter some bugs, we don’t recommend updating your primary phone to these early builds of Funtouch OS 12. If you’re using the Vivo Y20G, then you can check the new updates from the Settings and then update to the new version. Usually, Vivo rolls out big updates in a staged manner, so the process might take a while.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy A53 Wallpapers [QHD+]
If you still have any queries on Vivo Y20G Android 12 update, leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Stuff:
- Download Poco X4 Pro 5G Wallpapers
- Download Google Camera for Mi 11x Pro
- MIUI 13 Features, Eligible Devices, and more
- Download MIUI 13 Wallpapers [FHD+]