Just a few days ago, Vivo released the latest Android 12 update for Vivo V20 smartphone. Now the company has started rolling out the update to its successor, known as the Vivo V20 2021. Both phones were scheduled to receive the new OS by the end of this month. And the company has fulfilled its promise, the new upgrade is seeding with a stack of new features and improvements. Read along to know more about the Vivo V20 2021 Android 12 update.
Vivo is sowing the new firmware with the PD2067F_EX_A_6.70.50 software version on the V20 2021. The firmware weighs a whopping 3.73GB of size for downloading. At the moment, the update is in the rolling phase, available to select users, will join eligible phones in the coming days. Some users have shared the screenshot on social media and it suggests changes to the home screen UI, features for Settings, and improved Security. Here’s a screenshot shared by a Twitter user (@Tech_friction_).
Vivo V20 2021 Android 12 (Funtouch OS 12) update – Changelog
- Home screen
- Added the feature in which size and rounded corner settings can be adjusted for home screen icons.
- Added the Safety B emergency feature to better handle unexpected situations
- Added Extra dim mode to provide a more comfortable visual experience in extremely dark environments.
- Security & Privacy
- Added the feature in which an “approximate location” is given to apps. Apps will only get an approximate location instead of a precise one.
- Added Privacy to Settings. You can see how apps have accessed Location, Camera, and Microphone forthe past 24 hours and directly manage app permissions.
Talking about the other changes, then you can also access the default features of Funtouch OS 12 such as new widgets, nano music player, stickers, small windows, visual design with rounder corners across the system.
If you’re using the Vivo V20 2021, then you can check the new updates from the Settings and then update to the new version. Usually, Vivo rolls out big updates in a staged manner, so the process might take a while.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S22 Wallpapers [Updated]
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: