In September, the Chinese smartphone brand, Vivo announced the Vivo V20 Pro globally. A few days ago, the smartphone became official in India. Ahead of the Indian debut, the company said that Vivo V20 Pro 5G will receive the Android 11 update this week. The company has fulfilled its promise and started rolling out the new Funtouch OS 11 based Android 11 update for Vivo V20 Pro. Here’s everything you need to know about Vivo V20 Pro Android 11 Update.
Android 11 Stable update for Vivo V20 Pro 5G is weeding over-the-air with PD2020F_EX_A_6.70.8 build number. There newer update weighs around 3.6GB of download size. As for now, the OTA is seeding in India, soon it will be available in other regions as well. As usual, the patch comes with a bunch of new features, monthly security patch, and improvements.
Talking about the changes, then the Funtouch OS 11 based Android 11 update comes with features like notification history, priority chat function, chat bubble functionality, and more. It also knocks up with enhanced dark mode, new AODs, intuitive UI, more-rounded icons, and a few other changes. Here’s the changelog that you can check before downloading the update.
- Added notification history so users can easily review various previously received notifications.
- Added the priority chat function to pin corresponding notifications at the top of the notification bar so you can see important messages immediately.
- Added the chat bubble function with the options to enable or disable chat bubbles so you can turn chat notifications into bubbles that float on the screen and tap a bubble to quickly enter that conversation, as well as customize settings to choose the form of notifications.
Vivo V20 Pro Android 11 Stable Update
The newer update on Vivo V20 Pro 5G features vos OS_2.0 in the about phone section instead of Funtouch OS 11. The OTA might take some time to reach every unit. If you’ve not received the update on your smartphone, then you can check it manually by heading over to the system updates, then tap on check updates manually. In case the update is not available, then you have to wait for few more days.
Before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data. Also, make sure to charge your smartphone to at least 30%.
You May Also Like – Origin OS Update Features, Roadmap, and Eligible Devices
If you have any query then you can add your comments in the below comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Origin OS Wallpapers
- How to use Google Photos Images as a Live Wallpaper on Android
- Best Android Launchers to Customize your Smartphone