Vivo S1 Pro is one of the best designed phones with attractive rear camera setup. The phone released back in November 2019 with Android 9.0 based Funtouch 9.2. And since then the phone has not received any major update that is Android 10 update. And so its users are missing popular Android 10 features. But finally the Vivo S1 Pro Android 10 Update now available as Functouch OS 10 Beta update.
It is almost a year since the release of Android 10 and many phones have already received it. But after the pandemic, the Android 10 updates slow down, and also updates have been delayed for many phones. We could have seen the Android 10 on Vivo S1 Pro before May. But no worries as the stable Android 10 is on its way for the Vivo S1 Pro. The Beta version is already started rolling which was expected to release in late June. It is spotted in China, but soon we can expect the update in other regions as well.
The Android 10 update comes as Funtouch OS 10 beta which comes with UI upgrades. Android 10 update brings features like new navigation gestures, System-wide dark mode, enhanced security settings, and many more features. Now talking about the Funtouch OS 10 that brings features like Earthquake warning, quick sharing, new system dynamic, dual time & weather display.
Vivo S1 Pro Android 10 Beta Update (Funtouch OS 10)
Vivo surprises its users with this unexpected Android 10 beta rollout for Vivo S1 Pro. One of the Vivo S1 Pro users shared the updated screenshot in the Chinese Vivo forum. The Android 10 beta update is heavy which is around 3.68GB it means we can expect many new features and a lot of UI changes. Vivo S1 Pro Android 10 update comes with software version 6.10.0 (PD1832_E_1.27.4).
If you are using China build ROM then you can get the Android 10 beta update on your Vivo S1 Pro. You can also sideload the Android 10 beta update but currently, the file is not available but it will not take much time to appear on the web. Below we have included the expected changelog that you get to see on the software info page.
Vivo S1 Pro Android 10 Beta Update – Changelog
- The system version is upgraded to Funtouch OS 10 & Android 10, and the bottom layer is upgraded to further improve system performance and stability.
- The Jovi homepage has a new look. The new Jovi homepage presents all kinds of information more intuitively in front of your eyes, allowing you to live a good life every day.
- Add a telephone secretary. When you encounter inconvenient answering, or when you encounter a call from a strange number or sales number, you can ask the telephone secretary to answer the call for you.
- Updated driving scene functions. Jovi voice, rich shortcuts, smart unlock, call broadcast and other functions will bring you a more convenient experience in the driving environment.
- Jovi IoT upgrade, combined with AI capabilities, can now automatically discover smart hardware in your home or office, helping you quickly connect devices and intelligently control your smart hardware through voice and scene settings.
- Wisdom Meng pet supports language chat, and talk to your beloved Meng pet through voice.
- The main interface is newly revised, and the visual design is more interesting, which is more preferred by children.
- The content is more abundant, and suitable content can be recommended for children aged 0-12 according to age stage, including dozens of categories such as popular science puzzles, artistic influences, and more than 200 videos.
- Security inspection, comprehensive security inspection of mobile phones, to create a safe environment for your use.
- Intelligent cleanup recommendation, according to the status of the phone, intelligently recommends easy-to-clean content for you, making data cleaning easier.
- Screen usage time, counting your phone usage time, number of unlocks, and number of notifications received, so that you can intuitively perceive the daily usage of the machine.
- Added a shortcut for clearing desktop corners with one click, making the desktop instantly clean.
- Press and hold the brightness bar and volume bar to zoom in and make fine adjustments. The enlarged brightness bar and volume bar provide dark mode and automatic brightness switch. Each detail is optimized for your convenience.
- Added double-speed playback function to increase playback speed and make recording listening more efficient.
- Added exchange rate conversion function, online real-time exchange rate data, making it easier to understand exchange rates abroad and across borders.
- Added the option to customize the lock screen charging effect. Choose a charging effect that you like, and your phone will bloom after you lock the screen.
- Optimized the processing logic of some menu levels and some menu functions.
How to Get Android 10 Beta on Vivo S1 Pro
If you have registered for the beta program then you can easily get the Android 10 on your phone. Go to the Software update page in Settings and search for the update manually. It will list the update if available then you can download and install it on your phone easily.
After reboot, you will get to experience Android 10 on your phone along with its latest custom UI Funtouch OS 10. If you want to stay up to date regarding Android 10 updates for Vivo or other phones then stay connected to YTECHB.
You May Also Like – Download OnePlus 8 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: