Last year at Google I/O 2016, Google announced their new service named as Android Instant Apps. According to this service, the user can access any android app without downloading and installing on the device. Android Instant Apps supports the latest Android devices from Android 6.0 (API level 23) through Android O. It will be rolling out soon for Android 5.0 devices. In this post, You will learn How to Use Any App Without Installing on Android Smartphone.
This is the new feature so not every App supports Instant Apps. But soon they all are going to get Google Instant Support feature.
How to Use Any App Without Installing on Android Smartphone
- First of all, you need to check that the Play Store on your is Up to Date. If not then update it before going to next step.
- Now also make sure that Google Chrome, Google Play Service, and Google App is Up to Date.
- Then Go to the Settings menu, Scroll down and find Google, then open it.
- In Google Settings, head to the personal section, and find Instant Apps, then click on it.
- Now click on the toggle button at the top right corner of the screen, to Enable Instant Apps on your device.
Access Instant Apps from Google App
- After all steps, Now Instant Apps on your device is enabled, So go to the Google App, and search for the app you want to access without download and installation.
- Suppose, here we search “Wish Shopping App”. Scroll down and select the app listing that includes the word Instant (as shown below). Now choose the “Open App” option to access it with responsive touch and for faster performance.
- Here, you can see that now the app is running perfectly without installation on the device.
- If you do want to download the Wish app, however, that process is pretty easy from here. Pull down your notification shade, then tap App info. From here you can install the app, clear the app’s data, and even see which permissions it’s been granted.
- Check it out on your device and if you are facing any problem then leave a comment below.
Access Instant Apps from Google Play Store
- Open Play Store on your Smartphone and search for an App.
- Remember search for an app that supports Instant Feature.
- Then You will see a new option besides Install option as Try Now.
- Click on Try Now and then the App will be opened.
- Now you can enjoy the App without Installing Them.
Also Read: How to Compress Android Apps without Root
You have read How to Use Any App Without Installing on Android Smartphone. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Use Any App Without Installing on Android Smartphone, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.