Are you Excited for Android Pie on Nokia 6.1 Plus? Most Twitter users are much excited for the Pie Update! & Yesterday, Juho Sarvikas (Head Chief Editor of HMD Global) tweets for the official Android Pie update on Nokia 6.1 Plus via BetaLabs.
As we know, the Nokia 7 Plus users are currently able to update their phone to Pie via OTA update. Nokia promises to give the Android Pie update to 6.1 (Plus) & 7.1 in October. Hence, Now you can update your Nokia 6.1 Plus to Android Pie 9.0 via BetaLabs. So, Let’s take a look at the official tweet!
Hungry for pie? 🥧 If you're a Nokia 6.1 Plus user, you'll be happy to know that Android 9 is now available to test in #Nokiamobilebetalabs. https://t.co/siaoX5xEmR #Nokiamobile #Android9 pic.twitter.com/0oiLr0NI09
— Juho Sarvikas (@sarvikas) October 9, 2018
Let’s talk about the Android Pie firmware size for the Nokia 6.1 Plus. The update is approx. of 1300MB (1258MB). You can update your phone using a stable WiFi connection or 3G/4G internet bundle.
The last update, made you feel sad when Nokia has disabled the option to hide the notch. But, this update makes you feel happy, thanks to the latest Android 9.0 Pie update. So, Let’s See How to Update Nokia 6.1 Plus to Android Pie.
Things to Remember:
- Make sure to charge up your phone’s battery more than 60%
- The stable & fast WiFi or 4G Connection will easily download the firmware
How to Update Nokia 6.1 Plus to Android Pie
- At first, You need to sign up for an account on BetaLabs. Using Google account or Facebook.
- Now It will head you to the update option, here you’ll need to enter some details for verification purpose.
- Enter your Nokia 6.1 Plus IMEI number, Carrier, and Location.
- Once, your application will approve you’ll get the Android Pie update on Nokia 6.1 Plus TA-1083 (Indian Unit).
- After this, head to the system settings on your phone & check for the updates. It will show you the Android 9.0 update.
- Click on the Install update option and it will installed once downloaded.
- That’s it.
After updating to the newer Android version, you’ll get some amazing new features. Like Digital Wellbeing, some new UI changes, gestures enabled navigation bar, Adaptive battery management, and a lot more. All on your old Nokia 6.1 Plus.
Once done, Share this article with your friends, by which they will also taste the new Android Pie on their Nokia 6.1 Plus. Also, If you have to face any errors, drop a comment in a comment box.