Samsung is one of the first OEMs to roll out Android 12 for its top phones within the first two months of the release of Android 12. Recently Samsung had a tough time pushing out the Android 12 update for the latest gen Fold and Flip phones. Luckily it doesn’t affect the update for other devices. The Galaxy S10 series and Galaxy Note 10 series are now getting Android 12 based One UI 4.0 beta 3.
The first Android 12 beta for the Galaxy S10 series and Galaxy Note 10 series was released a few weeks back. And later within a few days, Samsung also rolled out the second beta with several fixes. And now the third One UI 4.0 beta is rolling out for Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy Note 10, and Galaxy Note 10+.
Galaxy S10 One UI 4.0 Beta 3 update comes with build version ZULB and the Galaxy Note 10 One UI 4.0 Beta 3 comes with build version ZULD. Both the updates are currently rolling out for Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note 10 users in South Korea. Soon the update will be available in other regions.
The incremental beta update comes with mainly bug fixes. Below you can check the changelog for both updates.
- Media-related photo not being saved (when capturing/gallery/dual messenger does not work, etc.)
- Improvement of system slowdown when a notification occurs
- Malfunction filter frequently occurs
- AKG N400 connection error
- In My Files/Gallery app Korean file name not found
If you are a Galaxy S10 or Galaxy Note 10 user and have opted for the beta program you will receive the OTA update on your phone. To manually check for the update go to Settings > Software Update. And once the update is available, tap on the Download and Install button to get the update.
Before upgrading to the One UI 4.0 Beta 3 update, make sure to take a full backup of your phone. Also, charge your phone to at least 50%.
If you want to test the Android 12 on your Galaxy S10 series or Galaxy Note 10 series before the stable release, then you can sign up for the beta program from the Samsung Member app, if you haven’t already. You can follow this guide.
- Here’s the complete Samsung One UI 4.0 changelog based on Android 12
- Android 12 is coming to these Vivo phones in Jan 2022
- Samsung releases One UI 4.0 Beta 4 for Galaxy Note 20 Series