Every month Oppo shares updated roadmap for its newest skin – ColorOS 11 based Android 11. Two days ago, Oppo unveiled the updated ColorOS 11 roadmap for May 2021. The newer roadmap features timeline for both beta and official version updates. The latest update should come a number of new features, improvements, and bugs fixes on the Oppo phones. Here you can check the list of Oppo phones which will get Android 11 update in May 2021.
Oppo is already testing its newest skin on a bunch of phones including Oppo Reno Z, Oppo A5 2020, Oppo A9 2020, Oppo A73 5G, and Oppo A53 in different regions. Now the company is all set to push its latest skin to Oppo F17 in India and Oppo A53 in Thailand and Malaysia. These models are scheduled to get update from 25th May. Here you can check complete details of ColorOS 11 Beta Rollout plan.
- Reno Z (Saudi Arabia, the UAE)
- A5 2020 (India, Indonesia)
- A9 2020 (India, Indonesia)
- A73 5G (Australia, Saudi Arabia, the UAE)
- A53 (India, Indonesia)
From 25th May
- F17 (India), A73 (Thailand, Malaysia)
Talking about the stable rollout then, this month a bunch of Oppo phones will get the stable ColorOS 11 update across different regions. Oppo Reno Z is scheduled to get the newest update from 11th May, while the Oppo A5 2020, Oppo A9 2020, and Oppo A73 5G are scheduled for 26th May. Here you can check complete details of rollout.
Stable Android 11 Rollout Plan for May 2021 (ColorOS 11 for Oppo)
- Find X2, Find X2 Pro, Find X2 Pro Automobili Lamborghini Edition, Find X2 Lite, Find X2 Neo, F17 Pro, Reno4 F, A93, Reno4 Pro 5G, Reno4 5G, Reno4 Pro 4G, Reno4 4G, Reno4 Z 5G, Reno4 Lite, Reno3 Pro 4G, Reno3 4G, Reno3 Pro 5G, Reno3 A, Reno 10x Zoom, Reno2 F, Reno2 Z, Reno2, A72, A92, A52, F11, F11 Pro, F11 Pro Marvels Avengers Limited Edition, A9, F15, A91
From 11th May
- Reno Z (Saudi Arabia, the UAE)
From 26th May
- A5 2020 (India, Indonesia), A9 2020 (India, Indonesia), A73 5G (Australia, Saudi Arabia, the UAE)
Talking about the features, then the ColorOS 11 beta will come with a number of visual changes and features such as FlexDrop, Oppo Sans font, three-finger gesture to translate from Google Lens, Nearby Sharing, Super Power Saving Mode, and a slew of customizations to the Dark Mode, Always-On Display, Wallpapers, Ringtones, and Icons. Not only this, but the update also packs a slew of basic features of Android 11.
In case your smartphone is in the list to receive update this month, then make sure to update it to the latest available software version. As the beta enrollment program is available only for the users running on latest software.
As usual the early access will be available to the limited number of users and it is provided as a first come first serve basis. So, in case you’ll get the access to beta program and you’re eager to try the new skin, then here’s how you can join the ColorOS 11 beta program.
Open the Settings app on your Oppo smartphone, then head over to the Software Update > Settings icon > apply for the Trial Version > enter the needed information. That’s it.
Before updating your device via special OTA, make sure to take a backup of important data. Also, charge your device to at least 50 percent. As I mentioned earlier, the update comes with a number of useful features, enhancements, along with the updated monthly security.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 5 & 5 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then make sure to leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Wallpapers
- Download Google Camera for Oppo F15
- MIUI 13: Features, Release Date & Eligible Devices