It’s been almost two months since Android 13 was released. And as usual, Pixel phones got the update quickly, while other OEMs are taking the time to roll out the Android 13 update to their devices.
Oppo has already started rolling out Android 13 with the Find X5 series. And now many phones will get the update this month. Here are all the Oppo phones that will get Android 13 based ColorOS 13 in October 2022.
The month of October has started and we are expecting many tech announcements and OS updates for various devices this month. And there are also a number of Oppo devices that will receive either the stable Android 13 or Android 13 beta update. The list is huge for Oppo users and you can check your device in the list.
Following a similar trend with Android 12 and ColorOS 12, Oppo revealed the list of phones scheduled to receive the Android 13 update this month. The list only includes beta rollouts and not stable updates. Here’s the complete list of Oppo phones scheduled to get ColorOS 13 in October 2022.
ColorOS 13 Beta Rollout Schedule – October 2022
- Ongoing: Find X3 Pro, Reno 8 Pro 5G, F21 Pro
- From 14th Oct. 2022: Reno8 5G (India), K10 5G (India). A77 5G (the UAE)
- From 18th Oct. 2022: Reno7 Z 5G (Indonesia), F21 Pro 5G (India)
- From 21th Oct. 2022: K10 (India), A96 (India), A76 (India)
- From 26th Oct. 2022: Reno7 (Indonesia)
- From 28th Oct. 2022: Reno7 Pro 5G (India), Reno7 5G (India), Reno6 5G (India)
Talking about the stable update, currently it is rolling out only for the Find X5 and Find X5 Pro.
Android 13 based ColorOS 13 comes with many new features. And this alone is enough to be excited about the update. You can check out ColorOS 13 features and other information by heading to this page.
If you are an Oppo user then you can check the list and if your device is on the list then you can make decisions to try the beta or wait for the stable update. The stable update for the above mentioned device will roll out soon, maybe starting next month. Since Oppo only accepts limited users for beta testing you can apply for it as soon as it goes live if you know the dates when it’s going to be live.
Remember that beta updates may have some minor and major bugs. So it is best to apply for the beta if you are using the device as a secondary phone or if you don’t have problems with some bugs. Always take a backup of your phone before updating and also charge it to at least 50% before the process.
- Download Google Pixel 7 Inspired Wallpapers (High-Res)
- 38 Stunning Dynamic Island Wallpapers for iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max – YMWC
- What’s New in the Windows 11 2022 update (22H2 version)