TCL 10L is the last year’s popular mid-range smartphone from TCL. The device surprised everyone with its performance better than any budget phone. TCL is a big brand and made many budget-friendly phones, but not as a TCL brand. TCL 10L comes with TCL branding and no wonder it is so popular globally. And as promised TCL starts rolling Android 11 update for TCL 10L.
Last year TCL released two mid range phones including TCL 10L and TCL 10 Pro. And after the release, TCL also promised to provide at least Android 11 along with 2 years of security updates. And as promised the company rolls out the Android 11 update for TCL 10L. The update is available with build version v3.0.8BBH. And the Android 11 update weighs around 2.8GB.
TCL 10L is the base variant of two and comes with a quad rear camera setup. It is powered by the Snapdragon 665 processor. The device was released with Android 10 based TCL UI out of the box.
For now, the Pro variant is not getting the update but the TCL 10 Pro will also get the update soon. It’s good to see a 250$ phone receiving Android 11 while some flagship device struggles to receive the update.
The TCL 10L Android 11 update is currently rolling out in Italy as per some reports. It may be possible that it is available in other regions as well. But if not then it will be available in the coming weeks. It was spotted by an Italian site HDblog, and according to the blog, the update rollout began last Friday.
The Android 11 update is the first major update of the device. And it brings some new Android 11 features such as inbuilt screen recording, chat bubble, and some minor UI changes. You may not find all the Android 11 as it comes with TCL UI. Thanks to the XDA team for the changelog.
TCL 10L Android 11 Changelog
- Version upgrade to Android 11
- Optimization of system performance, Improved Daydream, battery optimized
- Added Memory Album feature to Gallery – features can be sorted by scanning AI
- Added Interface on lock-screen for quick opening of apps
- Added split-screen function for Floating Window mode
- Notifications are less intrusive in full-screen mode
- Added hidden applications folder
- Added Easy Link DLNA
- App Lock feature improved with face unlock
- Added recommended smart apps and games box
- New privacy protection feature, more comprehensive data security
The update is available over the air, and it is possible that you may not get the notification for the update. So, make sure to manually check for the update in Settings.
We’ll share more details once available to us, make sure to follow us on (@YTECHB) and Google News (@YTECHB) for quick updates.
You May Also Like – How to Enable Split Screen on Android 11 [Detailed Guide]
If you’ve any queries, then let us know in the comment box below. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy S21 Wallpapers
- How to Setup & Link Signal to your Desktop (Windows & Mac)
- Best Galaxy Themes for Samsung Phones