The new iPhone X is one of the most suspicion devices to ever be launched by Apple. According to Apple, it is the Next-Gen Phone, but its all up to the user responses. Apple has decided to remove its home button on iPhone X. Also, the functions of the device are changed a lot, the control center, home button, and much more. So, How to take Screenshot on iPhone X. Apple has introduced the new way to take Screenshot on iPhone X. In this post, I will tell the full process of taking a Screenshot on iPhone X.
How to Take Screenshot on iPhone X:
- At first, open the app or the screen you want to take a screenshot.
- For screenshot, you need to press the power button and the volume up button simultaneously for a second.
- Then the screen will flash and screenshot is captured. Also, you can click on the small window of screenshot for edit the screenshot.
- If you want to edit then edit the screenshot by click on the smaller showing picture at the left bottom of the screen.
- After editing, click on done and save your picture to the photos.
- That’s it. Now your screenshot is saved on your device.
- If you have any doubt regarding this, comment below.
iPhone X Specification:
- iOS 11 OS
- 5.8″ Super Retina Display with 2436×1125 pixel Resolution & 458ppi
- A11 Bionic a Hexa-Core Processor
- Dual 12-megapixel (f/1.8 & f/2.4 Aperture) rear camera with Dual OIS, Quad-LED True Tone flash, Portrait Mode, Portrait Lightning
- 7-Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.2 Aperture, Retina flash & Portrait Mode
- 64GB/256GB ROM
- Wireless and Fast charging Support
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi Dual Band, LTE, USB Type-C, NFC
- Face ID Unlock feature
- IP67 Water and Dust Resistant
Explore More Tricks about the new iPhone X:
- How to Enable True Tone display mode on iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X
- How to get iPhone X features on any Android device
- Top 10 iOS 11 features for iPhone and iPad
- How to Save your iPhone Battery
- Download Apple iPhone X Stock Wallpapers for your Device
You have read How to Take Screenshot on iPhone X. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Android & iOS Tricks, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Take Screenshot on iPhone X, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.