If you are the iPhone user and you get attracted to pixel phone, and you want to Switch from iPhone to Pixel completely. Then you are at right place. Here you will know How To Switch From iPhone to Pixel with Complete Data. You can also switch from an Android Phone to iPhone Completely. This process will take only about 10 minutes or maybe less, and you have just to follow every step.
- Make sure that both the Phone have at least 50% battery.
- Your iPhone should be running on iOS 8.0 or above.
- Pixel’s Quick Switch Adapter.
- SIM Ejector Tool
- Charging Cable for both phones.
- Internet Connection (WiFi, Mobile network or any other)
Which Data can be Transferred:
- Text and iMessages
- Photos and Videos
- Apps (*that are available on both iOS and Android will be downloaded directly from Play Store)
Which Data cannot be Transferred:
- Apps that are only available on iOS
- Paid Apps
- Device Settings (for, e.g., WiFi Password)
- Music that is protected by iTunes Digital Rights Management
- Bookmarks of Safari Browser
You can transfer some of these manually after Switching.
Settings to change on iPhone before getting started:
- Turn Off iMessage
- Turn Off Encrypted Backup
- Remove the Supervised or Managed Profile
How to Turn Off iMessage
- Open Settings App on Your iPhone
- In Settings select Message Option
- Turn Off iMessage
- Go Back to Settings
- And then select Face Time option in Settings
- Turn Off Face Time
How To Turn Off Encrypted Backup
- Open iTunes on Your PC
- Now Connect your iPhone with PC
- In iTunes Go To Summary Tab of your iPhone
- Uncheck or Untick the Encrypt iPhone Backup option.
- If it will ask for Encryption password, Enter the password and wait till it completes.
- Disconnect your iPhone with PC.
How To Remove the Supervised or Managed Profile
- Open Settings App in iPhone
- Go To Profiles & Device Managment inside General option.
- Look for any Policy Profile under the Device Name
- Remove all the Profiles
How To Switch From iPhone to Pixel
- Switch SIM Card from iPhone to Pixel.
- Connect to WiFi or any other internet Source
- Now connect Your iPhone with Pixel using Quick switch Adapter and iPhone charging cable.
- In Pixel Sign in to your Google Account or Create a new account if you don’t have an account.
- After Sign-in select what you want to transfer to the pixel.
- At last Tap on Copy and wait for the process.
- That’s all now you can enjoy your pixel phone with all of your data.
You have read How To Switch From iPhone to Pixel. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Android & iOS Tricks, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How To Switch From iPhone to Pixel, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.