Another budget phone from Realme, the Realme C25s is now getting the Android 12 based stable Realme UI 3.0 update. Android 13 is just a few weeks away, and hence OEMs like Realme are focusing on providing the Android 12 update to the rest of the eligible phones. If you’re a Realme C25s user, check out full details on the latest Android 12 update.
Realme C25s was launched about one year ago in June 2021. But it was released with Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0. And the Android 12 is the first major update for the device which comes with the Realme UI 3.0. Prior to the stable update, Realme released early access builds and open beta builds for testing Android 12.
The Android 12 based Realme UI 3.0 is rolling out with build number RMX3197_11.C.05. And it is available to users who are on the latest Android 11 build RMX3197_11.A.19 / RMX3197_11.A.20. So make sure your phone is updated to the required version for the latest Android 12 update to appear as an OTA update.
As expected the Realme C25s Android 12 update brings many new features and improvements. You can check the official changelog below.
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
Convenience & efficiency
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
If you have a Realme C25s, you should get the update soon. Since it is the staged rollout it will take a few days before it is rolled out to all the eligible Realme C25s. You can also check out the update manually by going to Settings > Software Update. Before updating your phone, make sure your phone is charged to at least 50% and take a full backup of important data.
In case after updating your phone to the latest Android 12 build, you decide to go back to the Android 11 build, then you will need to downgrade using this guide. Use the downgrade package given below.
More Related Articles:
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Realme C25 & C25s
- Download Realme Pad Mini Wallpapers in High Resolution
- Download iOS 16 Wallpapers [QHD+ Resolution]