As you know Android 12 Beta is already available and Realme also participated in the Android 12 beta program with Realme GT. But many Realme phones are still missing the current stable Android 11 update. Now it looks like the Realme is gearing up and as a result, Realme X3 phones join the Android 11 stable club. Here you will know about the stable Android 11 update for Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom.
Realme has a long process of beta testing where first users need to enroll for the closed beta, then open beta, and at last stable update is released. The beta program went live in January for both Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom. And later in April 2021, the open beta is released. And finally, after being in the testing phase for almost half a year, the Android 11 Stable update is here for Realme X3 & Realme X3 SuperZoom.
The Android 11 for Realme X3 & X3 SuperZoom is based on Realme UI 2.0 update. The device was launched last year with Android 10 based Realme UI out of the box. And so, this is the first major update for both devices.
Some Realme X3 & X3 SuperZoom users already received the stable Android 11 update that they have shared in the official forum. As of now, we don’t know about the Security patch upgrade, but the update is dated 20th May. The Realme X3 Android 11 update is available to users for around 668 MB. And its build number is RMX2081_11_C.06. To know what’s new in the Realme X3 Android 11 stable update, check out the changelog section.
Realme X3 Android 11 Update – Changelog
- Fixed the probabilistic sync failure issue between the torch and the switch in the status bar after opening the torch in Portrait mode of the front camera and then closing the camera
- Fixed the probabilistic greenish image issue while previewing and shooting in Professional mode of the wide-angle lens
- Fixed the probabilistic empty display issue of available devices list after opening Bluetooth
- Fixed the probabilistic cannot listen to music issue after Bluetooth headphone connecting to the smartphone
- Fixed the probabilistic volume sync failure issue while reconnected to Bluetooth headphone
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue after tapping the name of the mobile in Wi-Fi Direct
- Fixed the probabilistic connecting failure issue while reconnecting WiFi after screen sharing successfully
- Fixed the probabilistic Screencast opening failure issue after tapping screenshot in the Control Center
- Fixed the probabilistic disappearing issue of the name of some applications after double tapping the status bar to back to the top in the application list
- Fixed probabilistic screen flicker issue while entering the camera in lock screen
- Fixed the probabilistic display issue of the number of the battery while charging in lock screen
- Fixed the probabilistic pop-up failure issue while tapping Merge calls in Multi-channel calling
Yes, the changelog shows many bugs have been fixed but also you will find many new features and changes like new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more.
The Realme X3 Android 11 stable update is rolling out to users over the air. And as you know Realme seeds update in batches, which means many of you may not receive the update at first. Whereas some users already received the stable update.
Sometimes we don’t get the notification for the update, so in that case, you can manually check for the update. To do so go to Setting > Software Update. And you will find the latest update, click on download and install to get the update. Remember you will receive the update only if your device is running on the latest Android 10 update. Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% before the update process.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme X3 & X3 SuperZoom
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: