Sony released the Xperia 10 series last year at MWC 2019. Both devices come with Android 9 OS by default and Sony promised to roll out the Android 10 for both Sony Xperia 10 & Sony Xperia 10 Plus. And finally, the Sony Xperia 10 & Xperia 10 Plus are receiving Android 10 update with many new features. Sony may have lost its grip on the Smartphone market, but their customer support is still good. So we can also expect more updates for both devices. Here you get to download Android 10 Firmware for Sony Xperia 10 & Xperia 10 Plus.
While other Smartphone companies are focusing on the trending design, Sony is still delivering a durable smartphone design that can easily escape from drops. Both Xperia 10 & Xperia 10 Plus comes with a budget processor along with a great FHD+ display. You can get better cinematic experience with Xperia 10 & Xperia 10 plus display. We have been waiting for the update since long for both phones, and finally, we get to experience the Android 10.
The Sony Xperia 10 Android 10 update is currently rolling in Europe, and soon we can expect the update to be available in other regions as well. The Android 10 update for Xperia 10 & Xperia 10 Plus comes with the Software version 53.1.A.2.2, and it is available in size around 700MB. It also brings new features like System wide dark mode, new navigation gestures, enhanced security settings, and more. It also brings the March 2020 Security patch. We didn’t find the changelog for the update, so let get into the download mode.
Download Sony Xperia 10 & Xperia 10 Plus Android 10 Update [Firmware]
Downloading Firmware for Sony phones are easily available like the Samsung phones. Thanks to XperiFerm developers for the great tool that allows us to get the latest Sony Firmware easily. The Android 10 OTA update for Xperia 10 & Xperia 10 Plus is rolling in batches, and so many users will get it early, and many users can receive the update after a few days. But if you want the update immediately on your phone, then you can manually install the Firmware on your phone using any Sony Flash Tool. Below is the procedure for downloading the Android 10 Firmware for Sony Xperia 10 & Xperia 10 Plus.
- First, download the XperiFirm tool on your Windows computer.
- Now run the XperiFirm tool and follow the next step.
- On the left side, select your phone model under the 2019 section.
- Now it will show the latest available Firmware for the device.
- You should remember the Build version so that you can know which one is Android 10. For Sony Xperia 10 series, it is 53.1.A.2.2.
- Double click on your region, and it will show the build number. And if the build number matches, then click on the Firmware version.
- In the next pop up screen, click on the Download button.
That’s it, now you have downloaded the firmware. I will not recommend flashing Firmware from a different region as you may miss some features. But it doesn’t mean you can not flash it. If the update is available on your region then go to Settings > Software Update page and search for the update manually. If you get the update, then install it directly from the phone without any tool.
Flash the Sony Xperia 10 Android 10 Firmware using any Sony Flash tool and enjoy the latest Android 10 experience on your phone before others. Similarly, you can download the Android 10 firmware for other Sony phones after the release.
- Download Sony Xperia Ace Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- How to Download Sony Xperia 10 Launcher for any Android Pie Device
- How to Root Sony Xperia 1 II and Unlock Bootloader (Guide)