We use MTP to transfer files from one device to another as we do between a PC and a Phone. MTP is Media Transfer Protocol which is an extension to the Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) communications protocol that allows media files to be transferred automatically to and from portable devices. We use this feature by using a USB cable to complete the bridge. When we connect our phone to the PC it gives three options to choose from. Charge Only, MTP, and PTP. But due to some problems on some phones, we get charge only option. So in this post, you will know How to Fix No MTP Option on Android. Follow the steps carefully.
How to Fix No MTP Option on Android
1) At first, go to the developer option. If you don’t know where is developer option click Here.
2) Then turn ON the USB Debugging option.
3) If this step does not work follow the steps given below. These Steps are risky so you need to make a backup of your phone first.
6) In Root storage open System folder.
8) Write the given codes to the bottom of Build.prop File.
9) Reboot your phone and from now onwards you will get the MTP option.
You have read How to Solve No MTP Option on Android. If you have other issues on your phone then do let us know in the comment section.