Samsung has released the new One UI 4.0 beta 3 for the Galaxy S21 in its mainland South Korea. And the latest patch is seeding with a couple of new features and improvements. The latest beta comes with a new Weather app, improved animations, removed ads from all apps including stock apps, improved stability, and bugs fixes. Here you can check everything about the Samsung Galaxy S21 One UI 4.0 beta 3 update.
The latest firmware is currently seeding in the South Korea and ends with ZUJB build number. It will also be available in other markets where beta testing is going on. The new patch also suggest that we’re close to the stable release.
A twitter user (@FrontTron) has shared a screen recording of the new redesigned Weather app, in both night and day timing, here we embed the tweet featuring new Weather app in One UI 4.0 beta 3.
Talking about the other changes, then the latest beta build brings more stability to the new color theme function, new overscroll animations, based on the AOSP build of Android 12, alongside a bunch of bugs fixes. The list includes a fix for keyboard shortcut, bixby calling from lock screen, system UI force close issue, call or text termination issue, and a few more. Here’s the complete changelog, you can check before upgrading your device to the newest beta build.
Samsung Galaxy S21 One UI 4.0 Beta 3 Update – Changelog
- Fixed an issue where only some menus were partially untranslated immediately after the portable update
- Reflected final release of Google AOSP
- Overscroll effect changed from existing glow to stretch from (changed in Android 12)
- Misrecognition of voice commands in camera app improved
- Applied pet lighting effect
- Stabilize color theme function
- Fix keyboard shortcut issue
- Fix call/text termination on other devices
- Fix calling Bixby not working on lock screen
- Fix system UI force close issue
- Applied many other improvements
If you’ve opted the One UI 4.0 beta program, then you’ll receive the latest beta over-the-air. But, if your Galaxy S21 is running on One UI 3.1 based Android 11 OS, then you can take a part in the beta program and then upgrade your device to the upcoming One UI 4.0 skin.
The stable version of Android 12 for the Galaxy S21 series will come by the end of this year. We can expect the company will soon starting beta testing on other Galaxy phones as well.
You May Also Like – One UI 4.0 Eligible Devices, Features, and Release Date
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: