Samsung has just released another incremental beta update, One UI Watch 5, for its Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 5. Yes, the fourth beta is out for testers. If your Galaxy Watch is already running on the One UI Watch 5 beta, then you will receive the gradual upgrade over the air. Today’s release addresses a couple of issues and enhances the overall experience on the watch.
The One UI Watch 5 beta 4 is seeding with a firmware version ending with ZWG7 for the Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 5. Today’s update weighs 311MB in size, which is smaller than the last beta, so, you can quickly install it on your watch. The incremental update is available for users in South Korea and the USA.
In terms of features and changes, then the release notes of One UI Watch 5 beta 4 confirm four changes including battery consumption improvements and initial speed enhancements. Samsung addresses the brightness control error with touch bezel and watchface color error after update. Here’s the full changelog.
- Improved Initial speed
- Improved battery consumption
- Fixed the brightness control error with touch bezel
- Fixed a watchface color error after update
Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 5 series users from South Korea and the US can easily join the beta program by applying for beta from Samsung Members app. Yes, the beta availability is currently limited to two regions. There is no information on whether it will be available in other regions or not.
If your Galaxy Watch is already running on the One UI Watch 5 beta, then you will receive the incremental upgrade over the air. You can easily update from the Galaxy Wearable app > Settings > Software Updates.
- Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Wallpapers before launch!
- One UI 6 Release Date, Supported Devices, Features and More
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Renders and Specs surface online
- How to Take a Quick Screenshot on any Samsung Phone
- How to Get Rid of ‘Moisture Detected’ on Samsung