In December last year, the Galaxy Note 10 duo received its second major OS update in the form of the One UI 3.0 based Android 11 update. Now the reports coming out that, Samsung has starting rolling out One UI 3.1 update for Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus.
Just a few days ago, the company has kicked-off One UI 3.1 update for a couple of Galaxy phones. Now it is coming to more phones including the Galaxy Note 10 lineup. Obviously, the newer build will bring a flurry of new features to the older Galaxy phones. Here’s everything you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 One UI 3.1 Update.
Samsung is rolling out the latest firmware on the Note 10 lineup with N97xFXXU6FUBD. The newer update will require 1.03GB of data for downloading, I recommend you to update your device over Wi-Fi for faster and hassle-free experience. In the early stage, the update is available for users in Germany, it is a staged roll out which might take some time to reach every region around the world.
Talking about the changes and features, then the One UI 3.1 Update on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ brings a number of changes to the smartphone. Samsung is pushing the update to the Note10 duo with same features that we’ve seen in the recently released One UI 3.1 update. Although, the changelog suggests that the Galaxy Note 10 lineup is not getting the Object Eraser feature. Here you can check the complete changelog before downloading the update on your device.
One UI 3.1 Update for Galaxy Note 10 – Changelog
- Extract the date and address from the event title and recommend automatic registration.
- Receive notifications from SmartThings devices that also have specified schedule notifications.
- The performance of Camera has been improved
- Eye comfort shield function has been added.
- The color temperature of the screen automatically adjusts for the time of day.
Buds Auto Switching
- Support Buds auto switching between Galaxy phone and tablet.
- Extract the date and address from the reminder memo and recommend to register automatically, and remind important information by situation.
- It is now possible to protect your privacy by deleting the location information of previously taken photos before sharing or posting them on social media.
- Synchronize valid links created on devices with the same registered Samsung account.
- The use of social media services has been simplified. It is possible to share profiles, photos, notes, schedules, and more with friends simply by logging in to your Samsung account.
As I said earlier, the update will take some time to reach every phone, in case you’re in a hurry, then you can manually update your Galaxy Note 10 series phone to the One UI 3.1 update.
Note: Before upgrading, make sure to charge your smartphone to at least 30%, also take a backup which will be beneficial in case of failure.
You can also download the firmware for your Galaxy smartphone manually once it is available on Samsung’s server, by following the below tips.
If you’re in a haste, then you can update your device manually using Firmware. You can download Galaxy Fold Firmware from Frija tool, SamFirm tool, or SamMobile website. If you are using one of the tools then enter your model and country code and download the firmware. Once downloaded, you can flash the firmware using Odin Tool. I recommend you take a backup prior to diving into the process. That’s it.
Before updating your phone manually, you can also check the system updates manually once, as there are some times, when OTA notification doesn’t arrive but it’s available in software updates section. You can check by going to the Settings > System > Software Updates.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 [Exynos]
If you’ve any query, then leave it in the comment box below. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: