Samsung has just released the fifth beta of One UI Watch 5 for testers, with the new beta coming three weeks after the release of the fourth beta. The latest incremental beta addresses a few more issues reported by testers. Read on to know more details about the gradual beta upgrade – One UI Watch 5 beta 5.
The Galaxy Watch 4 and 5 series running on One UI Watch 5 beta receives the OTA upgrade with the ZWH3 build number. The new update weighs only 148MB in size, which is half in size compared to the previous beta release. The incremental update is available for users in South Korea and the USA.
Yesterday, Samsung released One UI 6 beta for the Galaxy S23 series. The One UI Watch 5 beta is already in the final phase of testing, we can expect the public rollout for Galaxy Watch 4 and 5 series by the end of this month or early next month.
Today’s build brings three major changes and improvements to the watch, these changes include a WiFi connection error bug, Watch Face sync issues, and a charging status error in Quick Panel.
- Fix charging status error on Quick panel
- Fix WiFi connection error
- Fix Watch-Face synchronization error
Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 5 series users from South Korea and the US can easily join the beta program by applying for beta from Samsung Members app. Yes, the beta availability is currently limited to two regions.
If your Galaxy Watch is already running on the One UI Watch 5 beta, then you will receive the incremental upgrade over the air. You can easily update from the Galaxy Wearable app > Settings > Software Updates.
- How to Join One UI 6 Beta on Samsung Galaxy
- Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Wallpapers before launch!
- One UI 6 Release Date, Supported Devices, Features and More
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Renders and Specs surface online
- How to Take a Quick Screenshot on any Samsung Phone
- How to Get Rid of ‘Moisture Detected’ on Samsung