Today, Samsung has started rolling out One UI 2.5 custom skin to the Galaxy S10 series and Note 10 series. One UI 2.5 is the latest iteration of Samsung’s custom skin, as of now, the newest skin is available to the select Galaxy S-series and Note-series devices.
One UI 2.5 made its debut with the launch of the Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Z Fold 2, and Note 20 series. Later, the company has pushed its newest skin to the Galaxy S20 lineup and Galaxy Z Flip.
Now, the South Korean tech giant starts pushing the One UI 2.5 update to the Galaxy S10 lineup with the G97_FXXU8DTH7 and on the Galaxy Note 10 series with the N97_FXXU6DTH7 software version. In terms of features, the update brings September 2020 monthly security patch on all the three famous Galaxy phones.
One UI 2.5 Update on Galaxy S10 and Note 20 lineup brings Wireless DeX, enhanced Pro Video Mode, Bitmoji stickers support on AOD, Split Keyboard support for Landscape mode, and a slew of system improvements. Here you can check the complete changelog.
One UI 2.5 Update on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10 Plus, and Note 10 (Plus) – Changelog
- Wireless DeX connection support.
- Wireless connection with TVs through Wi-Fi Direct (compatible with Miracast).
- Quick Panel – DeX
- Usage of Samsung Smart TVs released after 2019 is recommended.
- Screen Zoom and Font Size options are supported to allow customization in various display sizes.
- If quality information on nearby Wi-Fi routers can be measured, this information will appear as Very Fast, Fast, Normal, or Slow.
- This feature can be turned on or off in “Network Quality Information Display” settings.
- When attempting to access a Wi-Fi router with a password, a newly added feature now allows the user to request the password of the Wi-Fi router from someone nearby who is saved in their contact list and has already connected to that router.
- The “Request Password” button will appear on the Wi-Fi password input screen when you can request a password.
Always on Display
- Bitmoji Stickers are supported on Always On Display. (Clock style)
- A new feature has been added to the keyboard search feature that allows the user to search YouTube.
- Split Keyboard is supported on Landscape mode.
- The search function of the “Manage Input Languages” screen in the Keyboard Settings page has been newly updated to make it easy to find keyboard input languages that the user wishes to add or delete.
- The Pro Video feature has been enhanced.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to call a person who is saved as a pre-configured SOS message contact.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to send SOS location-sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours.
Samsung Galaxy S10 & Note 10 Series One UI 2.5 Update
As of now, the update is seeding in Germany, it might take some time to be available for everyone. The new build weighs approx. 973MB to download size. If you’re in a haste then you can also flash the firmware with the Odin tool in case if you have the correct firmware. To get the firmware you can use the Frija tool, SamFirm tool, or Sammobile website. If you are using one of the tools then enter your model and country code and download the firmware. Then flash the file to your device. That’s it.
Now you can start using your Galaxy S10 series device or Note 10 series device running on One UI 2.5 based Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Phones
If you have any query, then make sure to drop it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Wallpapers
- Download Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Wallpapers
- Samsung Galaxy One UI 3.0 Update: Features, Release Date, & Eligible Devices