Two weeks back, Samsung originally started testing One UI 5 on the last year’s foldable – the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and the Galaxy Z Flip 3. One week later, both phones picked up a second incremental beta upgrade. And now is the time for another incremental upgrade, yes, the third beta build is out for both foldable phones. Read along to know more about One UI 5 third beta for Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3.
Samsung is pushing the new beta build to the Z Flip 3 with the ZVJF firmware version, currently available in South Korea. It will also be available in other regions soon. Talking about Fold 3, then the third beta is currently available in India. The new update will bump up the monthly security patch version to November 2022 on Fold 3.
In terms of changes, the third beta addresses the no audio issue in buds when changing source through the media panel in BT Carkit, wallpaper temporarily appears smaller when unfolding, bringing improvements to performance issues, taskbar disappearing issue when unfolding after using a gesture, phone crashes and restarts after receiving a notification from Signal app, OTG Settings ANR, and more.
The update also brings improvements to the camera app including Camera focusing issues when switching between lenses, camera preview stuttering, the camera cannot enter AR Emoji Studio, remove flicker in super slow motion editor, and more.
Here’s the complete changelog coming with the new update.
- No audio in buds when cha source through Media Panel in BT Carkit
- Talkback does not the button label in sub-display
- Wallpaper temporarily appears smaller when unfolding with TB Theme applied
- Performance issues for Entry Time, Sluggish, and Memory Leak
- Task bar disappears when unfolding after changing Swipe gestures the cover screen
- Camera Tracking AF disabled
- Camera Preview stuttering
- Phone crashes and restarts when getting a notification from Signal message app
- Settings Exception
- Camera punch hole is drawn in the camera selfie mode in 16:9 ratio of the main screen
- Content paused when device is folded into flex mode
- Remove flicker in Super slow motion editor: Video editor is closed when playing after setting on
- Camera cannot focus when switching lenses while shooting Director’s view
- OTG Settings ANR
- Camera cannot enter AR Emoji Studio > Cover screen
- Other minor bug fixes
If your Galaxy Z Flip 3 or Fold 3 is running on the One UI 5 beta, then your device will receive the incremental beta soon over the air. If your phone is running on the stable One UI 4, but you want to try out the new Android 13 based One UI 5 on your phone, then you can join the beta program, you will directly receive the fresh beta on your device. To check for the update go to Settings > Software Update. Once the update is available tap the Download and Install button.
Make sure to take backup of your phone’s date and charge the device to at least 50% before upgrading.
- Download Samsung Galaxy W23 Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Here are all wallpapers of Microsoft Surface 2022 [Download]
- One UI 5.0 Eligible Devices, Features, Release Date, and more
- One UI 5.0 Beta 3 for Galaxy S22 ships with new wallpapers (Download Now)
Via – SamMobile