Samsung is testing the One UI 2.0 based on Android 10 update on the Galaxy S9 line phones from a past few days. And the company just started pushing the Beta 3 with a bunch of improvements and new features. Not only this, The update bumps up with the January 2020 security patch. So, if you’ve already registered to the beta program then you can download Samsung Galaxy S9 Android 10 Beta 3 firmware.
After successfully testing beta 2 on Galaxy S9, the company has started rolling out a beta 3. According to the roadmap, Android 10 stable will arrive in January. But as the beta update have only a few bugs, there are some chances that the company will release the stable version very soon for the Galaxy S9. The One UI 2.0 beta 3 is currently weeding in India, but you can download the firmware and access new features.
The Galaxy S9 & S9+ users who have a part of the beta program can download the One UI 2.0 beta 3 over the air from system settings. But if the OTA is not available then you can grab the firmware from the below download section. It knocks up with software version G96*FXXU7ZSL9 and weighs around 365MB in size. Now, let’s take a look at the changelog.
- Samsung Pass fingerprint bounces on the internet
- Fixed mic position feature to support screen recording
- Fixed the blur issue when split-mode
- Updated Samsung Apps
Download Android 10 Beta 3 Update for Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus [Beta OTA Zip]
There are only a few bugs in the last update which is beta 2. And Samsung did a great job by fixing those bugs in Android 10 Beta 3 Update. In this update, all the Samsung Apps are updated to the latest version. And one of the best things about Galaxy S9 Android 10 One UI 2.0 beta 3 update is that, It packs with latest January 2020 security patch. Here you can grab the OTA for your Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus.
- Download Samsung S9 Android 10 Beta 3 Update [OTA]
- Download Samsung S9+ Android 10 Beta 3 Update [OTA]
Note: Make sure that your device is updated to beta 2 which has a version number ZSL2. After update your software changes to ZSL2 > ZSL9.
After downloading the OTA zip, you can proceed with installations. And if you are unaware of installing process, then follow the guide given below.
- Charge your device to at least 50%
- The Samsung S9 or S9+ must be running on Android 10 Beta 1
- Take a full backup of your phone [to restore if anything goes wrong]
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your PC
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus to Android 10 Beta 3
- First, download the Android 10 Beta 3 OTA from the above link.
- Then copy the file to your computer (C:\adb location) and rename the file to update.zip for convenience.
- Open Settings on your phone and turn on Developer Options.
- Then go to Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Options and enable USB Debugging.
- Now connect your device to the computer.
- In C:\adb press Shift + Right click on an empty area and select ‘Open Command window here’ or ‘Open PowerShell window here’.
- Now enter the below command, and it will trigger request on your phone, accept it.
- Then enter the below command to install the update.
adb sideload update.zip
- After the update and restart you will have Android 10 Beta 3 installed on your phone.
- That’s all.
Now your Samsung Galaxy S9 line smartphone is running on the latest Android 10 Beta 3.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Star Wars Wallpapers
If you’ve any query then, you can leave the queries in the comment box. Also, share this article on social media.
More Related Articles: