If you own the Samsung Galaxy FE (Fan Edition), then you can update the phone to the latest Android Pie 9.0 update. Samsung has released the stable One UI update for the Note FE. The update brings a lot of improvements, a new security patch, and the whole new UI with some enhancements. Here is the step by step guide on how you can download and install Samsung Galaxy Note FE Android Pie.
After rolling out the update on Galaxy A6+, A7, A8+, and A9. Samsung starts rolling out the One UI based Android Pie update for the Galaxy Note FE. The update is currently available in Saudi Arabia and Philippines, soon it will be rolled out to other regions. With this update, you can enable features like Digital Wellbeing, adaptive battery, adaptive brightness, and other features to enhance the user experience.
The update brings all the Android Pie 9.0 features to your device. After the update, your build number will change to N935FXXU4CSC4 with the latest march 2019 security patch. The One UI based Android 9.0 Pie update comes with the new user interface, new icons, wallpapers, and much more. It will arrive on your phone via OTA (over-the-air).
Before diving into the process, you can explore more details about the new One UI here. Samsung has already rolled the update for most the last year launched phones, and the company is working to give the update to other phones as well. Let’s dive into the process to manually update the Samsung Galaxy Note FE Android Pie update.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note FE Android Pie (One UI) Firmware
If you haven’t received the update notification on your Galaxy Note FE (Fan Edition), you can manually download the Android Pie firmware of build number N935FXXU4CSC4 and then flash your device. While, if you don’t want to update the device manually, you can wait for the official notification. Below, we attach the download link for the firmware and then the installation process.
- Charge your phone’s battery to at least 50%
- Backup your data, in case of failures you can recover it.
- Install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC
- Download Odin Flash Tool [Latest]
How to Install Samsung Galaxy Note FE Android Pie Stable Update
- Firstly download the firmware from the above link & Odin Flash Tool (if not available).
- Extract the downloaded Firmware file.
- Power Off your Samsung Galaxy Note FE.
- Press & hold Vol Up + Vol Down + Power key together to enter Download mode.
- Now, connect your smartphone to the PC.
- Then, open Odin Flash Tool.
- Once your device is detected by your system, Odin will show you a COM port and if it displays nothing then your device is not connected. So, in this case, check drivers or reinstall drivers.
- In Odin, Switch to Options section and untick “Auto Reboot”.
- Now put each file in their respective sections like AP file in AP Tab. Similarly, put Home_CSC file in the CSC tab.
- Then, click on the Start button to start the process.
- Once done, your Galaxy Note FE will restart automatically (if not do it manually).
- That’s it.
Once the process completed, disconnect the phone from the computer and then restart your smartphone. The update brings adaptive brightness, digital wellbeing, swipe gestures, app actions, system-wide dark mode and more.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy Phones
If you’re facing any errors while updating the phone, let us know in the comment section below. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: