This year Samsung released two affordable phones, which are a part of popular S series and Note series. Just about a week ago, Galaxy S10 lite received the latest One UI 2.1 update. And at that time, Samsung didn’t provide any news about Note 10 Lite. But the OneUI 2.1 for Galaxy Note 10 lite is here with some new exciting features. It was evident that both S10 lite and Note 10 Lite will get the update as Samsung already announced mentioning that the S10 series and Note 10 series will get the update soon. And as both lite models are new and released in early 2020, Samsung had to take this step. Here you get to Download Galaxy Note 10 Lite One UI 2.1 update [Firmware].
Affordable phones have most of the audience/users, and therefore Samsung doesn’t want to lose this opportunity. And they brought two lite versions of the two popular series with some limited specifications. If you want to experience the Galaxy Note functions but can’t afford the regular one, then now you have the option to choose the lite variant. It will come with limited specifications, but still, it is a good buy. The Galaxy Note 10 lite released with Android 10 based One UI 2.0 in January 2020. And now, it is getting its first major update to OneUI 2.1 in Spain and UAE. Soon we can see the update in other regions as well.
The OneUI 2.1 update is now available in all the last year’s flagship phones. There is also news that Samsung is preparing OneUI 2.1 for the Galaxy S9 series. Coming back to the Galaxy Note 10 lite OneUI 2.1 update comes with the latest April 2020 Security patch. It comes with build version N770FXXU2BTD4. The One UI 2.1 update brings new features like Quick Share, Single Take, Pro Video mode, AR Zone, Selfie Tone, and more to the Note 10 lite. Along with the new features, the update also comes with improvement and bug fixes. Below we have added the update changelog.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite One UI 2.1 Update – Changelog
- AR Emoji has been updated with improvements like a manual editing feature and enhanced facial expression recognition(As AR Emoji has been updated to a new version, all previously saved AR emojis will be deleted when you next open the AR Emoji app.).
New Camera features
- Various menus, modes, and filters have been added, such as AR Zone, Single take, Pro video, My filters, Selfie tone, and timelapse for night time.
- Similar images are now grouped together for a more organised viewing experience.
- A feature has been added that allows you to merge multiple different groups of albums into one group, or merge different groups and albums into one group.
- An improved search feature has been added to find pictures based on information such As the time or place pictures were taken.
- The Quick crop function has been added to enlarge and crop parts of high resolution images.
- A multilingual translation feature has been added.
- A feature has been added for searching for Various items, such As emojis and stickers, at one time.
- A text undo/redo feature has been added.
(Swipe two fingers left or right on the keyboard.)
- An icon to open Samsung Pass has been added.
- Files can now be quickly and easily shared with nearby Samsung devices using Quick Share.
- Music Share now lets you share music with your friends using a Bluetooth audio device.
Download One UI 2.1 Update for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite [Firmware]
At the time of writing, the One UI 2.1 update for Galaxy Note 10 Lite is rolling out in Spain & UAE. Soon we can see the update also in other regions. The OTA update is making its run in batches, and so because of it, some users will get the update early as today, and some users will get within some days. But in case if you want the update immediately and it is rolling on your region, then you can easily flash the One UI 2.1 firmware on your phone. Also, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite One UI 2.1 firmware is available, and you can download it. Use the below link or method to download the One UI 2.1 Firmware.
- Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite One UI 2.1 Update [Stable Firmware]
- Download and open the Frija or SamFirm tool on your computer.
- In the Samfirm or Frija enter the below details:
- Model: SM-N770F
- CSC: PHE (for Spain), if it is available on other regions so enter the CSC of that region
- Select the Auto option and then click on Check Update.
- It will show the latest firmware with the OS version.
- Now click on Download and select the location where you want to store the firmware.
- It will take time according to your connection speed.
Once you have the OneUI 2.1 firmware for your Note 10 Lite, then you can easily install it on your phone using the Odin tool. You can go through the below guide if you are unaware of the flashing process.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50%.
- Download OneUI 2.1 Firmware for Galaxy Note 10 Lite (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, as in case of a failure, you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Install One UI 2.1 Update on Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- First, run the Odin Tool on your computer.
- Extract the downloaded firmware folder, and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Now turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together, and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode, the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, & CP file. And in the User Data tab, load the Home_CSC file (if you want to keep data). And if you want to delete data for a clean install, then load the CSC file on the CSC tab. If you are flashing firmware from a different region, then the clean install is recommended.
- After loading all required files, click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- On 100%, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message, and then the phone will reboot into the system.
After installing the update, you can use all the new features of OneUI 2.1 on your device. If you have Galaxy S9 series, then get ready for the OneUI 2.1 update as the update is not so far.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
If you’ve any queries, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, share this news with your friends using the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
More Related Articles: