After successfully releasing One UI 2.5 Update for the Galaxy S10 series and Note 10 series. Samsung has started pushing One UI 2.5 Update for the Galaxy Note 10 Lite. The update brings the features of Galaxy Note 20 Series to the older phones, alongside the September 2020 security patch.
Samsung starts seeding its newest update in Spain with the N770FXXU5CTH4 software version and it weighs around 950MB download size. This is an airborne update, that might take some time to reach every unit around the world. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite joins the list of select Galaxy S-series and Note-series phones to taste the features of Samsung’s latest Android skin – One UI 2.5.
The N770FXXU5CTH4 build brings Wireless DeX, enhanced Pro Video Mode, Bitmoji stickers support on AOD, Split Keyboard support for Landscape mode, and a slew of system improvements. Here you can check the complete changelog.
One UI 2.5 Update on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite – Changelog
- Wireless DeX connection support.
- Wireless connection with TVs through Wi-Fi Direct (compatible with Miracast).
- Quick Panel – DeX
- Usage of Samsung Smart TVs released after 2019 is recommended.
- Screen Zoom and Font Size options are supported to allow customization in various display sizes.
- If quality information on nearby Wi-Fi routers can be measured, this information will appear as Very Fast, Fast, Normal, or Slow.
- This feature can be turned on or off in “Network Quality Information Display” settings.
- When attempting to access a Wi-Fi router with a password, a newly added feature now allows the user to request the password of the Wi-Fi router from someone nearby who is saved in their contact list and has already connected to that router.
- The “Request Password” button will appear on the Wi-Fi password input screen when you can request a password.
Always on Display
- Bitmoji Stickers are supported on Always On Display. (Clock style)
- A new feature has been added to the keyboard search feature that allows the user to search YouTube.
- Split Keyboard is supported on Landscape mode.
- The search function of the “Manage Input Languages” screen in the Keyboard Settings page has been newly updated to make it easy to find keyboard input languages that the user wishes to add or delete.
- The Pro Video feature has been enhanced.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to call a person who is saved as a pre-configured SOS message contact.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to send SOS location-sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours.
If you want to taste the afore-listed features on your Galaxy Note 10 Lite, then make sure to check the system updates on your smartphone. In case the OTA is not available on your device, you can also flash the firmware with the Odin tool in case if you have the correct firmware. To get the firmware you can use the Frija tool, SamFirm tool, or Sammobile website. If you are using one of the tools then enter your model and country code and download the firmware. Then flash the file to your device. That’s it.
Now you can start using your Galaxy Note 10 Lite running on One UI 2.5 based Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
If you have any query, then make sure to drop it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: