One UI 2.0 based Android 10 Update is already available for two Galaxy M-series smartphones. Now, the company takes a step further and starts rolling out the Android 10 update for Samsung Galaxy M40. Yes, the Galaxy M40 users can now update their smartphone to the company’s newest custom skin and taste all the new features. This new build brings March 2020 security patch. If you’re a Galaxy M40 user then, Here you can Download Samsung Galaxy M40 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware].
Last month, Samsung released the update for the Galaxy A30, A50s, A70, and Galaxy A90 5G. Now, It arrives on the affordable package – the Galaxy M40. The update is currently seeding in India, but It will be available for other regions in the coming days. Although, the firmware is also available for the users, who want to taste the features of Samsung’s One UI 2.0.
Talking about the features, then the One UI 2.0 brings built-in screen recorder, better dark mode (previously known as Night Mode), new full-screen navigation gestures, quick settings, enhanced one-handed mode, digital wellbeing, & improved privacy and location controls. Not only this, this build inherits all the basic features of Android 10. The update comes with software version M405FDDU2BTB5, which weighs around 1.7GB in size. Here’s the complete changelog.
Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy M40 – Changelog
Here’s the changelog source.
- Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and Colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
Full Screen Gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
Download Samsung Galaxy M40 Android 10 Update [One UI 2.0 Firmware]
The One UI 2.0 based Android 10 stable update is now available for Samsung Galaxy M40. Currently, it’s in a rolling phase but if you want to taste the features of One UI 2.0 then you can download the firmware and update your smartphone manually. This release bumps up with the latest monthly security patch and new features. Here’s the download link.
- Download Samsung Galaxy M40 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy M40 to Android 10
- At first, you need to Download the sideload OTA update accordingly for your phone from the given links.
- Now, Connect your phone to PC.
- Copy the OTA package in your phone’s internal/external storage.
- Now, Power off your smartphone.
- Boot into the bootloader mode, by pressing and holding Volume Up, Bixby, and Power button simultaneously.
- Under recovery mode, select “Apply Update from SD Card”.
- Select the update package.
- Tap on Yes, for the confirmation.
- Once done, reboot your smartphone.
After rebooting the smartphone, you can start using your smartphone running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M40
If you’ve any queries then, you can leave it in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: