Last week, Samsung released One UI 2.5 update for the Galaxy A70s. Now, the company has started rolling out One UI 2.5 update for the Galaxy M21. With this, the Galaxy M21 became the first M-series smartphone to get the taste of One UI 2.5 update features. The update brings a bunch of new features alongside the October 2020 security patch. Here’s everything you need to know about Samsung Galaxy M21 One UI 2.5 Update.
One UI 2.5 Update on Galaxy M21 is rolling out with M215FXXU2AT5 build number. The newer patch weighs approx. 650MB of download size. As for now, this patch of airborne update is rolling out in India, a few users have already reportedly receiving the update. The new build pops up with the October 2020 monthly security patch along with One UI 2.5 features.
Talking about the features, then the Galaxy M21 gets Split Keyboard support for Landscape mode, new SOS location-sharing feature for Messages app, Improvements to the default camera app, and a few other features along with a slew of system improvements.
Here you can check the complete changelog of Samsung Galaxy M21 One UI 2.5 Update.
- Split Keyboard is supported on Landscape mode.
- The search function of the “Manage Input Languages” screen in the Keyboard Settings page has been newly updated to make it easy to find keyboard input languages that the user wishes to add or delete.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to send SOS location-sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours.
- Improved the quality and stability of the camera.
The security of your device has been improved.
Samsung Galaxy M21 One UI 2.5 Update
The OTA might take some time to reach every Galaxy M21. So, if you’re in hurry, then you can also manually update your Galaxy M21 to the One UI 2.5 update. You can check the newer updates in Settings > Software update.
For manual upgradation, you can download the firmware manually using Frija tool, SamFirm tool, or SamMobile website. If you are using one of the tools then enter your model and country code and download the firmware. Once downloaded, you can flash the firmware using Odin Tool. Then flash the file to your device. If you want to do so, then I recommend you to take a backup prior, before diving in to the process. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M21
If you have any query, then make sure to drop it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Apple One More Thing Event Wallpapers
- Download iPhone 12 Pro Wallpapers
- Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones