Samsung introduced the One UI 4.1 update with the Galaxy S22. And later Samsung released updates for many of its devices including budget phones. Now another mid-range phone Galaxy A72 is getting One UI 4.1 which is the latest version of Samsung’s custom skin One UI 4.1. Here you will get to know everything about One UI 4.1 for Samsung Galaxy A72.
Galaxy A72 was released last year with Android 11 based One UI 3.1. And starting this year the phone received Android 12 based One UI 4.0. And now the One UI 4.1 is available for the device. One UI 4.1 is not a major update but comes with a number of improvements in many stock apps and features.
One UI 4.1 for Galaxy A72 comes with firmware version A725FXXU4BVC1. The update is currently rolling out in Russia and Poland. Soon it will be available in other regions. It brings the latest March 2022 Android Security Patch. You can check out the full changelog below.
Galaxy A72 One UI 4.1 Update Changelog
One UI 4.1 brings you the latest features for your Galaxy devices. More intuitive, more fun, more secure, and easier than ever.
- Add portrait effects: You can now add background blur to any picture with a person in view.
- Portrait relighting: Adjust the lighting for portraits, even after you’ve taken them, to make sure you always get the perfect shot.
- Convert unnecessary motion photos to still images: Save storage space by converting motion photos to still images. Gallery will suggest pictures where motion isn’t necessary, such as documents.
- Share albums as links: No need to invite people to shared albums individually anymore. Just create a link that can be shared with anyone, even if they don’t have a Samsung account or Galaxy device.
- All your invitations together: Easily accept invitations to shared albums, even if you miss the notifications. Invitations that you haven’t responded to yet will appear at the top of your shared album list.
- Create time lapse videos: Turn a picture into a vivid 24-hour time-lapse video. A button will appear for pictures of scenery including the sky, bodies of water, mountains, or cities. Your video will appear as if an entire day has passed.
- More decorations for your emoji stickers: Show your own unique style by adding GIFs from Tenor as decorations for your custom AR emoji stickers.
- Background colors in mask mode: Keep the focus on your AR emoji while wearing it as a mask. Choose from a variety of colors to use as your background.
Stay in touch with high-quality video calls. One UI brings you exclusive features.
- Do more during video calls: You can share another app’s screen during a video call in Google Duo. Watch YouTube together, share photos, explore maps, and more.
- Join video calls in presentation mode: During a video call on your phone, you can join the same call on your tablet in presentation mode. Your tablet’s screen will be shared with other participants while audio and video continue on your phone.
Get deeper insights into your health and enhanced exercise tracking in the latest version of Samsung Health.
- Get insights about your body composition: Set targets for your weight, body fat percentage, and skeletal muscle mass. You’ll get tips for reaching your goals.
- Build better sleep habits: Track your sleep and get coaching based on your sleep patterns.
- Enhanced exercise tracking: On your Galaxy Watch4, you can set interval training targets before you start running or cycling. You’ll get a report on your phone when you’re finished. Your watch can also give information about sweat loss when you run and heart rate recovery for aerobic workouts.
Transfer contacts, photos, messages, and settings from an old phone or tablet to your new Galaxy. One UI 4.1 lets you transfer more than ever.
- More transfer options: You’ll get 3 options when transferring content to your new Galaxy. You can choose to transfer everything, transfer just your accounts, contacts, calls, and messages, or go Custom to choose exactly what you want to transfer.
Find your phone, tablet, watch, earbuds, and more with SmartThings Find.
- Get notified when you leave something behind: Make lost belongings a thing of the past. You can choose to get alerts whenever your Galaxy SmartTag is too far away to connect to your phone.
- Find a lost device together: You can share the location of your devices with others. If a device gets lost, you can get help from another person to scan for it nearby.
One UI 4.1 gives you even more ways to share with others.
- Share your Wi-Fi network: Use Quick Share to share your current Wi-Fi network with someone else. The person you share with will be able to connect automatically without entering the password.
- Include editing history when you share pictures and videos: When you share pictures and videos with Quick Share, you can include the complete editing history so the receiver can see what’s changed or revert back to the original.
- Share tips with others: Find something useful in the Tips app? Tap the Share icon to send it to a friend.
More features and improvements
- Color palette: Customize your phone with unique colors based on your wallpaper. Your custom color palette now appears in more apps, including apps provided by Google.
- Add emojis to your calendar: In addition to stickers, you can now add emojis to a date on your calendar to express your feelings.
- Choose apps for text correction in Samsung Keyboard: Choose which apps you want to get automatic text corrections in. Turn it on for writing apps to keep your spelling and grammar in check, and turn it off for texting apps where you want to be less formal.
- More widely available keyboard options: Keyboard layouts, input methods, and features for specific languages are now available in more regions, so you can type easily no matter where you are. You can always switch back to your previous layout in Settings.
- Customize your sound balance: In Accessibility settings, you can adjust the left/right sound balance for connected devices, such as speakers or headphones, separately from the sound balance for your phone speakers. This allows you to get the perfect balance out of your headphones without affecting how your ringtone and speakers sound.
- New actions for Bixby Routines: You can now create routines that change your watch face or turn on advanced settings like Protect battery.
- Customize your virtual memory: Choose the size of your phone’s virtual memory with RAM Plus in Device care. Go with more to boost performance or less to save storage space.
- Game optimizing service: CPU/GPU performance during early stages of gameplay will not be limited. (A performance management feature based on device temperature will be maintained.) The “Alternate game performance management mode” in Game Booster will be provided. 3rd party apps to bypass the Game Optimizing Service will be allowed.
- Some apps will need to be updated separately after the One UI 4.1 update.
One UI 4.1 for Samsung Galaxy A72
If you are a Samsung Galaxy A72 user in Russia, you will receive the One UI 4.1 as An OTA soon if you haven’t received it already. As usual, it is a staged rollout which means it will take a few days to reach all eligible phones. You can manually check for the update by going to Settings > Software Update. And once you see the latest update click on Download and Install button.
If you want the update immediately, then you can also manually install the update using firmware. You can download the firmware from Frija tool, Samsung Firmware Downloader. If you are using one of the tools then enter your model and country code and download the firmware. Once downloaded, you can flash the firmware using Odin Tool. Then flash the Galaxy A72 firmware to your device.
You May Also Like – Download iPhone SE 2022 Wallpapers [FHD+ Resolution]
If you’ve any queries, then let us know in the comment box below. Also, share this article with your friends.