Samsung Galaxy A6 and A6 Plus launched in 2018 with Android 8.0 Oreo. It was already confirmed that the Android Pie will arrive on both Galaxy A6 and A6+. And now the Samsung Galaxy A6+ started receiving Android Pie update in Poland. Here you will know How to Download & Install Samsung Galaxy A6+ Android Pie One UI update.
Some of the Samsung phones like Galaxy A7, Galaxy A8, and Galaxy A9 has already received Android Pie. And now it’s time for Samsung Galaxy A6 and A6+. The stable Android Pie for Samsung Galaxy A6+ is based on One UI which is the latest custom UI from Samsung. The update is currently dropping in Poland, and within a few days, it will be coming to all region. In this guide, you can download Galaxy A6+ Android Pie Firmware with Installation guide.
The update comes with all the Android Pie and One UI goodies. So if you will update you are going to see many new features like Adaptive brightness, adaptive battery, new UI, new Icons, and much more. The Android Pie Firmware for Galaxy A6+ has version number PDA A605FNXXU3BSC6 and CSC A605FNOXM3BSC6. It comes with the latest March security patch and build date. Remember if you are from Poland you will get the OTA update, you can go to settings and search for the update manually.
The main features you are going to get in this update are single hand mode, Bixby vision, Dark mode, Long screenshot, Adaptive brightness, Adaptive battery. In single hand mode, the screen compressed and settled to bottom so that users can control with a single hand. Dark Mode let users save battery and also it doesn’t affect our eyes, in this mode whole screen turn into Black and Grey color. One UI users can also take screenshots of the whole web page (which is not visible in screen). Adaptive brightness features adjust the brightness of the display automatically according to the light & exposure. And Adaptive battery is a smart feature which limits the use of the battery for background apps and saves battery.
Samsung Galaxy A6+ Android Pie Update – Details
Software Update Information
- Version – A605FNXXU3BSC6/A605FNOXM3BSC6/A605FNXXU3BSC3
- Update Size – 1282MB
- Security Patch Level – March 1, 2019
- Android version – Android 9 Pie
- Firmware Size – 3GB
- Build Date – March 16, 2019
Galaxy A6+ Android Pie Update Changelog
- One UI
- Content, settings, and other information have been reorganized to keep you focused on the task at hand.
- Interactive elements have been moved to the bottom of the screen so they’re always within reach.
- New designs and features such as Night mode help keep your eyes comfortable.
- You can reply to messages directly in the notification panel.
- Image thumbnails are included in message notifications.
- In an app’s notification settings, tap the switch once to turn on or off all the notifications in a category.
- Samsung Keyboard
- New Unicode 11.0 emojis are available.
- New adaptive theme changes your keyboard look based on the colors of the surrounding app.
- The floating keyboard is available in all apps and has a new size and transparency settings.
- You can set a custom touch and hold delay.
- Menus have been reorganized to make settings easier to find.
This is some part of changelogs and you will see some more changes in the update.
Download Samsung Galaxy A6+ Android Pie (One UI) Firmware
Android 9 Pie based Firmware is available for Samsung Galaxy A6+ smartphones. The firmware is with Poland product code. The firmware is available to download from Sammobile and it is of size 3GB. It is a complete firmware file, not just the update file. So whenever OTA update file will be available we will provide the link. But for now, you can download the Full Firmware for Samsung Galaxy A6+ and manually install the Android Pie update.
- Samsung Galaxy A6+ Android Pie based Firmware – Download Link
How to Install Samsung Galaxy A6+ Android Pie Stable Update
- Charge your phone’s battery to at least 50%
- Take a backup of full data
- Install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC
- Download Odin Flash Tool [Latest]
Flash Galaxy A6+ Android Pie Firmware:
- First Download the Firmware from the above link.
- Extract the downloaded Firmware.
- Download Odin Flash Tool from the link and open the Odin Tool.
- Completely turn off your Galaxy A6+.
- Press & Hold Vol Up+Vol Down+Power button together to enter Download Mode.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB while in Download mode.
- If you have installed proper drivers on PC then Odin will recognize your device and show COM Port. If it does not display COM port then your device is not detected, so first install the proper drivers.
- Now in Odin Tool switch to Options Tab and untick “Auto Reboot”.
- Now put each file in their respective sections like AP file in AP Tab. Similarly, put Home_CSC file in the CSC tab (These files will be in the extracted firmware folder).
- Click on Start to begin flashing the firmware.
- Once done it will show the success message. Now you can disconnect your phone.
- Restart your phone and set up the device.
- Enjoy, Samsung Galaxy A6+ Android Update.
Now you can experience all the Android Pie & One UI features on your Samsung Galaxy A6+. The Android Pie update is also rolling to Galaxy A6 and if you get the Firmware of that phone then you can follow the same process to update. So that’s all in Galaxy A6+ Android Pie One UI update.
You May Also Like – Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
If you have any problem on installing the firmware you can comment down below and we will reply as soon as possible. Enjoy Android Pie!