One UI 5 is the latest software for Samsung Galaxy and is based on Android 13. Samsung will launch One UI 5 at the SDC event on October 12. As you might know, Samsung is already testing the One UI 5 beta for a bunch of Galaxy phones. And Samsung is already testing the beta on a mid range phone, Galaxy A52.
One UI 5 is based on Android 13 and it brings a lot of new features to any device. The first One UI 5 beta for Galaxy A52 was released in the last week of last month. And the first beta introduced most of the One UI 5 features to the device. But since it was the first beta, it has some issues. And the second beta eliminates those bugs.
Galaxy A52 One UI 5 Beta 2 comes with software version ZVJ2 and build number A525FXXU4ZVJ2. The update is currently seen rolling out in India but it might be available in other regions as well. It weighs around 689MB so make sure to use WiFi to download the update.
As for the changes and new features, the second One UI 5 beta brings the latest October 2022 Android security patch. Below you can check the full changelog.
Bugs that have been fixed
- Fixed the issue draw option in photo editor
- Fixed the issue two finger swipe up for split screen not working
- Fixed the issue Bluetooth doesn’t display in the quick toolbar
- Fixed crash of OneUI Home and then, restart itself
- Fixed crash of Settings app on trying to open ‘Connections’
- Fixed crash of settings menu while opening connection setting
- Fixed the problem of fingerprint error on black screen
- Fixed the problem of no vibration on performing the home gesture
- Fixed Wallpaper bug
- Other minor bug fixes
If you have joined the One UI 5 beta program on your Galaxy A52, you will receive the OTA update for the second beta. You can manually check for the update by going to Settings > Software Update. And once the update is available tap the Download and Install button.
Before updating your phone, take a backup of your phone and charge it to at least 50%.