Samsung has started rolling out the most awaited Android 10 update for the Galaxy A50. And with this, the total number of Galaxy A-series smartphones having One UI 2.0 reach 7, the list includes the Galaxy A30, A50s, A70, A70s, A80, and the Galaxy A90 5G. According to the official roadmap, all updates were scheduled for April and May for the A-series phones. But all the updates were released sooner than expected. This time, One UI 2.0 with Android 10 arrives on the Galaxy A50, If you’re Galaxy A50 user. Then, here you can Download Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 10 Update [One UI 2.0 Stable Firmware].
As of now, the over-the-air (OTA) update is in a rolling phase and live in Samsung’s mainland South Korea and India. This build bumps up the device with the latest security patch level, system improvements, and a bunch of new features. If you’re in a haste and want to taste all the features of Android 10 and One UI 2.0, then you can download the firmware and sideload the update via firmware.
In terms of features, Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 10 Update brings built-in screen recorder, better dark mode (previously known as Night Mode), new full-screen navigation gestures, enhanced one-handed mode, digital wellbeing, & improved privacy and location controls. Not only this, but the newer build also bags all the basic features of Android 10. The OTA gains version number A505NKSU3BTC3 (South Korea) & A505FDDU4BTC4 (India) and weighs around 1.78GB in size. Here’s the changelog.
Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A50 – Changelog
- Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and Colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
Full Screen Gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
- Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
Download Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
Android 10 Update is now available to download for Galaxy A50. But, as of now, it is in a rolling phase. Samsung releasing updates in batches, so it may take some time to reach every user. But, if you’re in a hurry, then you can manually update your smartphone by firmware or OTA. You can download the firmware from Samsung server using SamFirm tool, Frija, or from any third-party websites. Below we list the firmware link and step by step procedure by which you can update your Galaxy A50 to Android 10. Here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A50 [Stable] (A505NKSU3BTC3)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Download Android 10 Firmware for Galaxy A50 (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy A50 to Android 10
- Open the Odin Flash Tool on your file.
- Extract the download firmware folder and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, CP and CSC file. And in the User Data tab load the Home_CSC file. If you are using Firmware from a different region then don’t select the file in User Data. It will delete all data and install the latest version.
- After loading all required files click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- After flashing, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message and the phone will auto reboot.
After reboot, you get to use the latest Android 10 features and OneUI 2.0 features. You can follow the same process to install any other update if you want to install it before it reaches on your phone.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A50
If you’ve any queries then, you can leave it in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: