The Rootless Pixel Launcher is may be the best launcher I had ever use, especially the stock launcher. Google offers the Pixel Launcher only with their premium Pixel smartphones and the main thing about this is, it runs very smoothly on every single device. It comes with some marvelous features, so in this article, I will tell How to Download Rootless Pixel Launcher 3.1.
Old Pixel Launcher APK:
Pixel Launcher was the first publicized at the launch of Pixel (2016) Phones. Pixel launcher is one of my favorite launchers, it is elegant, easy to use, robust, small launcher. It is a simple launcher but it looks very different and cooler than others. It is the best alternative to the Nova Launcher. The unique home screen with bottom search bar makes it amazing. You can open the apps drawer with a swipe up gesture. A very smooth Launcher extent for every rooted or non-rooted smartphones.
Download Rootless Pixel Launcher 3.1 APK
- Firstly, You need to Download the Latest version of Rootless Pixel Launcher 3.1 on your smartphone from this Download Link. It is not available on Google Play Store for the older phones, because of the compatibility issue.
- Also, Download the Live Wallpaper app on your smartphone to getting the ultimate taste of Google Pixel 2.
- Talking about the New Pixel Launcher 3.1, It has some new highlights. Like, Icon Pack & Calender icons automatically update the day number, The search bar is placed on the sand bed of the home screen, Notification Dots for any phone, the Calendar events with Weather & Traffic on the home screen. It also shows the search bar with Google icon in the app drawer.
Note: I have tested this rootless Pixel Launcher 3.1 personally on Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.0 Nougat & 6.0 Marshmallow, also it works on Android Lollipop 5.0.
What’s New in Rootless Pixel Launcher 3.1
- Icon pack calendar icons automatically update with the day number.
- The all apps search bar is properly aligned on every display size.
- Android 7 and older see a darker navigation bar in the all apps list.
Things You Need to Install in Addition to Pixel Launcher
Wallpaper by Google
Well, If you are installing the Pixel Launcher on your smartphone then I am sure you want to install the premium wallpapers on it. So, Wallpaper by Google is the perfect match for your device.
Wallpaper is a major aspect when we change a theme on our android phone. Wallpaper by Google is a simple wallpaper app, launched when the Nexus launcher was renamed to Pixel Launcher 3.1. It comes with Pixel Smartphones. If you want to install Pixel Launcher 3.1 apk on your smartphone and changing the wallpaper then it is must to install this app on your phone. You can’t able to change the Wallpaper without installing this application. For Downloading it, Click on the below Play Store icon.
Most of the smartphones have with the on-screen navigation bar, it makes the phone cool and easy to use. Recently, Google has launched there new smartphones of 2017 named as Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL. Google Pixel smartphones also have on-screen navigation bar but it looks different from all. The Pixel Navigation bar comes with animations and it looks better than all.
- At first, you need to install the application known as, Pixel Navigation Bar (No Root) now with Animations. This app works on both rooted and non-rooted devices, freely available on Play Store. It requires minimum Android SDK of Android 5.0+. Click on the below button for direct installation.
- After Installation, open the app on your smartphone and toggle the enable button. Give the app permissions, if needed.
- Now change the size of the buttons according to your smartphone navigation bar size.
- You can also choose the different and the cool animations for the home button. Whenever you can press the Home button it will work with the animation. For animations, scroll down on the app’s homepage and click on the animation settings and choose according to your choice. Some animations are paid if you needed it you can buy it from Play Store.
- After doing all the settings your navigation bar has changed into the Google Pixel 2 Navigation bar without Root.
Google Pixel 2 Specifications:
The Google Pixel 2 bears a 12.2-megapixel camera on its back with f/1.8 aperture, OIS & EIS, Dual LED flash, HDR mode, Laser Auto Focus, panorama, and an 8-megapixel camera on its front with 1080p recording feature. Here you are reading Download Google Pixel 2 Wallpapers for your Device.The Pixel 2 runs on Android 8.0 out-of-the-box and features a 5-inch AMOLED display with 1080 x 1920 resolution and ~441 PPI. Both smartphones are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The smartphone packs with 2700mAh Non-removable Li-ion battery and it could be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC. It comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage, which is not expandable further.
There are so many things comes with the customization or while changing a theme. Whenever we apply a new theme it customizes our home screen, wallpaper, navigation bar icons, UI, status bar, icons, keyboard, etc. By changing all these things we can easily customize our phone into a newer or a cooler look. But, by changing the Launcher to the new Pixel Launcher 3.1 your phone looks mind blowing and runs very smoothly.
You have read How to Download Latest Pixel Launcher 3.1 for non-rooted Android Phones. If you are facing any issue while downloading, comment down below. Also, Share this with your friends, Because Sharing is Caring