Reverse Image search is the best tool to find the duplicate similar images on the desktop, but can you try it on Android. Yes, It can also available on Android smartphones with some easy steps. However, There are many third-party applications available on the Play Store. Also, you can easily search images without any application. In this post, I will tell you How to Reverse Image Search on Android.
What is Reverse Image Search?
Reverse Image Search is a unique tool to find the information from the picture, you can search by the image not by keyword on all the below websites. Directly, upload the image to the Reverse Image Search Engines then it will show the correct information about the image.
How to Reverse Image Search on Android:
It is very easy to install the third-party applications and use the reverse image search. So, firstly I will tell about the apps, which works well on any phone.
1. Reverse Image Search (Google)
The Reverse Image Search app by Think Free Tools is available on Play Store. This app works fine on every smartphone and it is easy to use.
- After installation, Open the app then click on the Camera icon then choose the image from the gallery.
- Now click on the search icon then the image start uploading for the search and shows the correct result.
- Click on the Store icon for the direct download. [appbox googleplay com.thinkfree.searchbyimage]
2. Search By Image
Search By Image app is yet another app available for the reverse image search. It also available freely on the Play Store, download and Install the app.
- Open the app and click on the “+” icon for uploading the app for the reverse image search. Select any image from the gallery you want to search.
- The app will soon shows the result after uploading. The results are not 100% accurate for the high detailed images.
- Click on the Play Store icon for direct download. [appbox googleplay com.palmteam.imagesearch]
Reverse Image Search on Android Without App:
- At first, You need to open the browser available on your smartphone. Here, I use the Google Chrome, then Enter “images.google.com” URL in the address bar.
- Now click on the camera icon available in the search bar, then upload the image for reverse image search. The result is shown on the display, after uploading.
You have read about How to Reverse Image Search on Android. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding How to Reverse Image Search on Android ask us by using #YTECHB.