Redmi Note 9 Pro is the latest phone of the Redmi Note series but it is yet pending for MIUI 12 update. The MIUI 12 update for Redmi Note 9 Pro is available in Turkey which was also released this month. But recently Xiaomi began the wider Redmi Note 9 Pro MIUI 12 update starting from Indonesia. Here you will know how to get a stable MIUI 12 on Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Originally published on November 10th, updates are added at the end.
When it comes to updates, it is more confusing as Xiaomi has the same device with different names in different regions. And if we talk about the MIUI 12 update which was released many months ago and many Xiaomi phones already received the update. And now the new device is added to the MIUI 12 list, the Redmi Note 9 Pro which was released back in May.
Some other phones like Redmi Note 8 Pro which is older than Redmi Note 9 Pro has already received the MIUI 12 update. But finally the MIUI 12 is rolling out for Redmi Note 9 Pro users globally. It means if you have the Redmi Note 9 Pro, you can experience all the new features of MIUI 12.
Redmi Note 9 Pro MIUI 12 Stable Update
Redmi Note 9 Pro received the MIUI 12 update about 2 weeks ago in Turkey and now the update extended to more regions. It is a wider rollout which is starting with the Indonesia region. The Redmi Note 9 Pro MIUI 12 update comes with build number V184.108.40.206.QJZIDXM which is the same that was released in Turkey.
The update comes with some new features and changes. You can check all the changes in the given changelog.
Redmi Note 9 Pro MIUI 12 Update – Changelog
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- Optimization: Control center layout in landscape mode
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2020. Increased system security.
- Fix: UI elements for accepting calls weren’t displayed in some cases
- Fix: Custom signature didn’t appear on the Lock screen
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Status bar wasn’t displayed correctly with color inversion
- New: A new mode for scanning documents
The update will soon roll out to other regions and it will not take long. So get ready for new features on your device if you have Redmi Note 9 Pro. And in case if you want to get the MIUI 12 stable update immediately on your phone then you can manually install it on your phone.
To sideload the recovery ROM package (Update file), you need to head over to the system settings, then updates, then select the update package manually. Allow the prompts to install the build.
Once the installation process is completed, reboot your Redmi Note 9 Pro, once done, you can start using your device running on Android 10 based MIUI 12. You can also flash the latest Redmi Note 9 Pro MIUI 12 firmware.
Update 1: November 10th
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro MIUI 12 stable update now available globally, you can also download the recovery ROM for manually sideloading. The global patch comes with V220.127.116.11.QJZMIXM software version.
- Download Redmi Note 9 Pro MIUI 12 Update (18.104.22.168 QJZMIXM) [Global Stable]
Update 2: November 15th
Redmi Note 9 Pro in Russia now reportedly receiving MIUI 12 stable update with V22.214.171.124.QJZRUXM build number. Here’s the link to the recovery ROM.
- Download Redmi Note 9 Pro MIUI 12 Russia Stable (V126.96.36.199.QJZRUXM)
You May Also Like – Download Mi 10 Ultra Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: