Last month, Xiaomi kicked off the Android 11 update for the vanilla Redmi Note 8. Later, the device received MIUI 12.5 update. Now the news comes out that Xiaomi has started pushing MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update to the Redmi Note 8. The new update goes live with a slew of new features and improvements. Read along to know about Redmi Note 8 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update.
The latest software build is based on the recently released Android 11 OS and rolling out with 188.8.131.52.RCOIDXM software version. Currently, the update is seeding in Indonesia. It will also be available in other regions (India, Global, and other regions) in the coming days. As this is a big upgrade, it requires big amount of data for downloading.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition upgrade bags a bunch of useful features such as a better memory management system and smart balance improves core system management. The Enhanced Edition of MIUI 12.5 has a Focus algorithm which dynamically allocates system resources. Apart from that, the changelog suggests bugs fixes and overall improvements for the system. Here’s the complete changelog.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
If you’re using Redmi Note 8 then you can now upgrade your phone to the new MIUI 12.5 Enhanced. You can upgrade your phone from the System updates, or manually by sideloading.
- Download Redmi Note 8 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update [184.108.40.206.RCOIDXM] (Global Full ROM)
- Download Redmi Note 8 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update [220.127.116.11.RCOIDXM] (Incremental OTA from V18.104.22.168)
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend taking a backup, before diving into the process and charge your device to at least 50%.
January 17 – MIUI 12.5 EE update now available in India
Xiaomi now released the MIUI 12.5 EE update in India for the Redmi Note 8. The update is rolling with 22.214.171.124.RCOINXM software version, some users have already received the update via OTA. If you want to manually upgrade your phone to the new version, then you can grab the incremental OTA, here.
- Download Redmi Note 8 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update [126.96.36.199.RCOINXM] (India Full ROM)
- Download Redmi Note 8 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update [188.8.131.52.RCOINXM] (Incremental OTA from V184.108.40.206)
You May Also Like – List of Xiaomi Phones Eligible for Android 12 update
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: