MIUI 12.5 is the latest update for Xiaomi phones considering MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition is also part of it. Till the date of writing most of the Xiaomi phones already received the MIUI 12.5 update. And now Redmi 7A is the latest Xiaomi device receiving MIUI 12.5 update. Here you will know what’s new in the Redmi 7A MIUI 12.5 update with download links.
The MIUI 12.5 update is currently rolling out in Europe and soon it will be available in other regions. Redmi 7A is a two year old device that was released back in 2019 with Android 9 out of the box. Later the device also received Android 10 as well as MIUI 12 update. And finally, after a long wait, the MIUI 12.5 is finally rolling out to Redmi 7A. The device is not eligible for Android 11 so the MIUI 12.5 is based on Android 10.
The MIUI 12.5 for Redmi 7A is available in Europe with build number V22.214.171.124.QCMEUXM. Since MIUI 12.5 is a major update expect the update to weigh more. Talking about features, it brings a July 2021 security patch, and performance improvements. Below you can check the update log.
Redmi 7A MIUI 12.5 Update
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to July 2021. Increased system security.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- All-new Notes.
Download MIUI 12.5 for Redmi 7A
The update is currently rolling out in Europe and will be available in batches. It means some of you may have already received the update and if not you will get the update soon. Luckily the OTA and Recovery ROM are now available for manual update. You can download files from the given links.
- Download MIUI 12.5 for Redmi 7A [EEA Stable] – OTA (for V12.0.2)
- Download MIUI 12.5 for Redmi 7A [EEA Stable] – Recovery ROM
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend taking a backup and charge your device to at least 50%.
To sideload the OTA zip on V12.0.2, you need to head over to the Settings > About Phone > MIUI Update > Three dots > Choose Update package, then select the update package manually. Then, allow the prompts to install the build.
Once the installation process is completed, reboot your Redmi 7A before start using it. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 8.1 for Poco M3
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: