A few days ago, Xiaomi seeded the MIUI 12.5 enhanced update on the Redmi 10 Prime. Now the Redmi 10 users have reportedly getting the new update. The latest software carries a slew of new features and enhancements to the Redmi 10 along with the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update. Here you can explore more details on the Redmi 10 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update.
Xiaomi has started rolling out the new version with 188.8.131.52.RKUMIXM build number. For now, the update is seeding to the Global units, which should arrive the eligible phones in the coming days. As this is a big update, it might require more data comparing the incremental patches, you can download the update through both your mobile data or WiFi. The size of the full ROM is around 2.5GB, if you want to manually upgrade your phone then you can grab the ROM from the next section.
Talking about the features, the latest system update brings features like better memory management system and smart balance improves core system management. The Enhanced Edition of MIUI 12.5 has Focus algorithm which dynamically allocates system resources. Apart from that, the changelog suggests bugs fixes and overall improvements for system. Here’s the complete changelog.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
If you’re using Redmi 10 then you can now upgrade your phone to the new MIUI 12.5 Enhanced. You can upgrade your phone from the System updates, if the new update is not available on your phone you can also manually sideload it.
- Download Redmi 10 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update [184.108.40.206.RKUMIXM] (Global Full ROM)
- Download Redmi 10 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update [220.127.116.11.RKUMIXM] (Incremental OTA from V18.104.22.168.RKUMIXM)
Before upgrading your smartphone, make sure to take a backup and charge your device to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – List of Xiaomi Phones Eligible for MIUI 13 update
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: